• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

The unofficial NMWA Buy/Sell Thread (a.k.a. second chance thread)

Sartorium

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I have an ARC desert shirt for sale in L. Worn 2-3 times, perfect condition. Don't think this one was actually from NMWA but it's from SS16, I love it but always wear long sleeves in the summer to keep from burning. I can't find a tag but it's a mixture of virgin wool and linen, substantial but the cut is airy. Pairs great with light coloured pants. Asking $250.

I suck at taking pictures so if you want more details just ask.

View attachment 1334145

View attachment 1334146
View attachment 1334147

This shirt is with LuxeSwap this week https://www.ebay.ca/itm/1-MENSWEAR-...492037?hash=item523809e9c5:g:c5oAAOSwOcte~n7A

I believe the tag was mislabeled (you can see that the fabric is also not rust-coloured) and that the composition is wool/linen.

zenosparadox

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Fluctuations in both weight and sizing preferences have made a few items available here:

Two pair of Camoshita pants:

Grey wool easy pants in size 50, with an app. 30" inseam (and app. 2" of fabric to let out). Worn but still in near perfect condition. $125 shipped within the US via PayPal F&F (or +4% without F&F):

Fine black corduroy Camoshita double-pleated pants with full skirting in waistband. Cuffed hem. Size 50. Worn twice. $150 shipped via F&F.

Monitaly radio jacket in size 44 - fits a bit small, so probably recommended for a 42. Great summer jacket. Near perfect condition. SOLD.

Ok, so the Camoshita shirt jacket and Monitaly radio jacket have both sold. Both pairs of Camoshita trousers (size 50) are still available.

I also wanted to do an interest check on a Tony Shirtmakers x NMWA cinnamon cord western shirt in size XL that I purchased earlier this year. I love the shirt but never wear it. Literally worn once for a couple of hours. Cost just under $350 when I purchased, so I'd be looking for $275 paid via PayPal F&F if I were to move it.

View attachment 1416625

Also, I'll just mention two other things I've just listed on B&S:

1) A Document heavy oxford relaxed s/s button down shirt with really great front hand pockets, which is from the current season and is for sale at Namu Shop here - looking for $140 shipped. New with tags. More pics available either via Namu or on the B&S listing here.

View attachment 1416629

2) A pair of Frank Leder Deutschleder pants in size L from their recent FW19 collection, which you can find the listing for here. These are also new with tags and unworn. They are a bit tight on me and Deutschleder doesn't stretch, so there's no chance of making these work, unfortunately. Also looking for $140 shipped on these ($365 retail).
View attachment 1416630

Ok, so quick update: Tony x NMWA western, Monitaly radio jacket, and Camoshita shirt jacket have sold. Camoshita easy pants and corduroy trousers still available. Frank Leder Deutschleder pants still available. Document shirt still available.

A few more things:

Camoshita coral/seafoam striped terry polo in size L. From current season. New with tags. $200 shipped in USA.
Camoshita skipper stripe polo shirt in coral:seafoam cotton terry in size L.jpg

Camoshita skipper stripe polo shirt in coral:seafoam cotton terry in size L_2.jpg

Camoshita skipper stripe polo shirt in coral:seafoam cotton terry in size L_3.jpg

Also, a Camoshita terry t-shirt from this season in white. This one wasn't purchased from NMWA--purchased from Nitty Gritty in Sweden--but I did buy the colors they carried as well, so still consider this one NMWA-approved. Also new with tags. $150 shipped.
Camoshita terry tee in white in size L.jpg

Camoshita terry tee in white in size L_2.jpg

Camoshita terry tee in white in size L_3.jpg

Camoshita terry tee in white in size L_4.jpg

Finally, a Fujito black cotton cruiser jacket in size 3/L. Great fitting jacket in nice, thick sturdy, canvas-y cotton. You can see a fit pic below. Great pocket detailing on this one: front flap pockets (snap closure) with side entry and a ticket pocket as well. I've included a pic from the khaki version of the jacket as well because it shows the pocket details better. Worn a couple of times but still in pristine condition, with no defects to mention. $180 shipped.

074.jpg

Fujito black cotton Cruiser Jacket in Size L.jpg

Fujito black cotton Cruiser Jacket in Size L_2.jpg

06B.jpg

Lastly, a Valstar silk & wool houndstooth blouson in size 52. Again, worn a few times but still pristine. $135 shipped.

Valstar silk:wool houndstooth blouson in size 52.jpg

Valstar silk:wool houndstooth blouson in size 52_2.jpg

Attachments

• Camoshita skipper stripe polo shirt in coral:seafoam cotton terry in size L_3.jpg
    Camoshita skipper stripe polo shirt in coral:seafoam cotton terry in size L_3.jpg
    323.7 KB · Views: 14
  • f05.jpg
    f05.jpg
    158.5 KB · Views: 14

vespertiliovir

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Bumping two items and adding a third. All prices OBO and include CONUS shipping.

G Inglese Sahariana, medium, in navy linen viscose — $250

3EAAAB50-70FF-44CE-A8A9-CC3F413F5E56.jpeg

Ts(s) jacket, size 3, in khaki padded stretch corduroy — $100

68875BA7-1208-49BA-8010-5E7BF64A6FAA.jpeg

Sage de Cret Sunfish easy pants, medium, in grey flannel — $200

9FC494E4-C88D-4E24-8CBA-C0128283233F.jpeg

Sartorium

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Hey guys, I have this Post Imperial shirt that I love the print, but it's a little long in the body for my 5'9" frame and I don't want to destroy the fringe hem to shorten it. In light of recent events, I'm going to auction it off, ending on July the 4th. Winning bid can donate directly to any of the charities listed here https://nomanwalksalone.com/black-lives-matter and send the receipts on to NMWA to match. Shirt is a size L, I believe I bought from the archive sale and wore once or twice. You can see how light the cotton is, great for summer wear, and the pattern is great up close but also subtle from far off.

View attachment 1415299

Will try to post measurements later, having trouble locating my tape measure at the moment. I believe the p2p is 22.5" and the length is ~31"
Hey guys, I'm getting 22" on the p2p, 19" on the shoulder and 30" length (to the bottom of the fringe).

So much for that idea. Nobody wants to take a punt and do some good?

I'll let this run for another week, until Sunday the 12th

SpooPoker

Internet Bigtimer and Most Popular Man on Campus
Affiliate Vendor
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
Happy Sunday guys -

Ive got a TON of NMWA stuff up thats ending in an hour, unfortunately short on time for individual links but anyone who is on the smaller side had better get in on these 50 or so G. Inglese shirts......

K. Nights

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Selling a pair of Castaner brown suede penny loafer espadrilles in size 44.

Brand new, only tried on. Just not a good fit for my foot, unfortunately.

$155 PayPal shipped CONUS

Attachments

• 20190304173.jpg
    20190304173.jpg
    16.8 KB · Views: 17
Last edited by a moderator:

Baron

Distinguished Member
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
Sage de Cret navy blue easy pants, kind of a jersey cotton, but with a nice surface texture, almost like pique. Lightweight and with some stretch, they wear like track pants, but have a refined look. Size XL, waist unstretched is around 33" and stretches to over 40," with a drawstring waist. Inseams is 30".

I don't know if NMWA carried these, I got them second hand. Good used condition. IMG_0747.jpg IMG_0748.jpg IMG_0749.jpg IMG_0752.jpg IMG_0753.jpg

$80 shipped in the US.

teddieriley

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

zenosparadox

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Anyone interested in this season's Fujito jungle fatigue jacket in puppytooth linen, size 4? New with tags. Just doesn't fit me quite the way I'd like. I'd let it go for $340 shipped within the US via PayPal F&F. Retail on this was $555. Currently on sale for $444, but with size 4 sold out.

Fujito jungle fatigue jacket in black linen in size 4.jpg

Fujito jungle fatigue jacket in black linen in size 4_2.jpg

Fujito jungle fatigue jacket in black linen in size 4_3.jpg

Fujito jungle fatigue jacket in black linen in size 4_4.jpg

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.4%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.6%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 27 11.0%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 41 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.4%

Forum statistics

Threads