• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • UNIFORM LA Japanese BDU Camo Cargo Pants Drop, going on right now.

Uniform LA's Japanese BDU Camo Cargo Pants are now live. These cargos are based off vintage US Army BDU (Battle Dress Uniform) cargos. They're made of a premium 13.5-ounce Japanese twill that has been sulfur dyed for a vintage look. Every detail has been carried over from the inspiration and elevated. Available in two colorways, tundra and woodland. Please find them here

Good luck!.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

The unofficial NMWA Buy/Sell Thread (a.k.a. second chance thread)

patrick_b

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I think loro piana bought exclusivity to the name so other retailers can't use it. Dbf has another new wool which looks a lot like it under another name but I'm not sure how similar it is.
I bought a DBF Boucle Wool full zip this year that is heavenly soft.

dkboze

Reaction score
I think loro piana bought exclusivity to the name so other retailers can't use it. Dbf has another new wool which looks a lot like it under another name but I'm not sure how similar it is.
seems like that's the case, someone linked to the Loro Piana website bragging about it a while ago
That is my favorite sweater. The wool is so so nice. If I see a medium or small on here I might be tempted to get another.
yeah, sweater is extremely lovely and wool is wild, i'm just going in a more streetwear direction and could use the money for other things

sushijerk

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I've seen this sitting on the Monocle site for a while now.

Oooh I've never seen this light color version before.....kind of tempted.

Irish

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
A few Eidos pieces from my ongoing closet cleanout.

Eidos Cotton Blend Pants (Morgan?), Indigo, 34
From “New York Blues.” Not sure what the style was called, but they fit similar to Morgan. Really rich indigo dyed 60/40 cotton/poly. Plenty of good fades to come. The most accurate color is on the close-up. Straight fit. 17.25” waist, 31.25” inseam, 11” rise, 8” hem. $80 shipped.
Indigo1.jpg

Indigo6.jpg
Indigo7.jpg
Indigo8.jpg

Eidos "Morgan" Pants, Caramel, 34
This is a Morgan pant in a unique caramel brown. Picked up at the sample sale. Lots of character in the fabric and a couple imperfections—a small hole on the pocket seam that will need a few stitches, and a repaired small hole that was on the back pocket seam. Construction might not have been on-point for this batch, but it’s baked into the price. Worn only once or twice; they were always too tight for me in the waist. 16.75” flat waist, 31.5” inseam, 11.5” rise, 7.5” hem. $50 shipped.
Brown2.jpg
Brown1.jpg
Brown3.jpg
Brown4.jpg

Eidos Wool/Cashmere Crewneck Sweater, Brown, L
92% wool, 8% cashmere. From the early Eidos years. A nice staple with great texture. Worn maybe 3-4 times a few years ago. In excellent shape, never mind the lint I didn't roll off. Slim-ish fit. 22” pit to pit, 26.5” back length. $65 shipped.
Sweater1.jpg

Sweater2.jpg
Sweater4.jpg
Sweater3.jpg
Sweater5.jpg

patrick_b

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I've seen this sitting on the Monocle site for a while now.

Thanks for the heads up!! Ordered.

feelufo

Reaction score
Bump
Clint size 46 $550
Valstarino size 48 $500

I moved from Dallas to Seattle, so my suede jackets are going from rarely worn to never worn. I am sad to see them go. Note that the Valstarino is size 48 but fits similarly to the Clint size 46 due to the different cuts. I typically wear size 36/46 or size Small in jackets, and these fit great. If you are interested in both, I can bundle them together!

Bundle
$1200 + shipping

Valstar Clint Size 46
$650
View attachment 1854112
Note some signs of wear on the collar but that is inevitable. Other than that, I have kept great care of my favorite jacket. Not worn much at all as it was often not cold enough when I would go out of the house in Dallas. I will ship it with the NMWA garment bag.
View attachment 1854113
View attachment 1854114 View attachment 1854115
View attachment 1854122

Valstar Valstarino Unlined Size 48
$600
View attachment 1854116
This jacket was also not worn much. I noticed after moving that there appears to be a light scuff on the right side of the jacket, just below the collar (in the photo, look to the left of the first button below the collar). It is not noticeable unless close, and I think it will come off with a suede brush. I would brush it myself, but I did not think to pack my brush with me on my move.
View attachment 1854117 View attachment 1854119 View attachment 1854121

Featured Sponsor

Do You Have a Signature Fragrance?

• Yes, I have a signature fragrance I wear every day

• Yes, I have a signature fragrance but I don't wear it daily

• No, I have several fragrances and rotate through them

• I don't wear fragrance

Results are only viewable after voting.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member