• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

grayfox

Reaction score
WTB Collarless coat in black size M if anyone is looking to move one

Please DM me!

mrballs

Reaction score
Plenty of EG and UU stuff all in stock with full size runs on the Singapore site. DM me if you need a proxy, happy to run through the necessary details.

Note: Asian sizing runs 1 size smaller, so if you are a US or EU size M, u will need a L from the Singapore site. Look at the size charts to see the differences.

Coldsnap

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
For the EG x Uniqlo polos, do the dry polos fit the same as the oversized 100% cotton ones? Japan Uniqlo got a lil restock on the dry ones, but I forgot if these fit less over-sized.

BearCatCow

Reaction score
For the EG x Uniqlo polos, do the dry polos fit the same as the oversized 100% cotton ones? Japan Uniqlo got a lil restock on the dry ones, but I forgot if these fit less over-sized.

The cotton oversized is about a half size bigger than the EG dry. The EG dry fits about half size bigger than regular Uniqlo dry pique at the shoulder.

I really like the EG dry polos. A good balance between street wear relaxed fit and typical office fit.

taduuu

Reaction score
The cotton oversized is about a half size bigger than the EG dry. The EG dry fits about half size bigger than regular Uniqlo dry pique at the shoulder.

I really like the EG dry polos. A good balance between street wear relaxed fit and typical office fit.
This is spot on. I also have both EG polos.

npa23

Reaction score
FYI for anyone who is gonna wash that combo fleece jacket... Beware the neck won't be the same after.... My date accidentally spilled her drink on my jacket and after a machine cold wash it's a little flopped over

Parker

Distinguished Member
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
Does anyone have an opinion on the lambswool crewnecks? They looked kinda intriguing, and I like the raglan sleeves.

The lambswool crew is my favorite basic from Uniqlo. They are a classic saddle shoulder design. The wool is pretty light which means for me they're comfy, but wear out pretty quickly.

Coldsnap

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Cosign on the lambswool.

My EG x Uniqlo FW kop was the navy shawl collar jacket. Probably just going to lounge around the house in it studying. Looks cozy.

Ebitdaddy

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
FYI for anyone who is gonna wash that combo fleece jacket... Beware the neck won't be the same after.... My date accidentally spilled her drink on my jacket and after a machine cold wash it's a little flopped over

Next date cancelled!

FlyingMonkey

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
There's loads of the EG collaboration stuff at stores here in Tokyo, and having had a really good look at it all, tried it on etc., it's underwhelming; there's very little you would immediately say 'EG' about it. I didn't bother buying any.

mrballs

Reaction score
There's loads of the EG collaboration stuff at stores here in Tokyo, and having had a really good look at it all, tried it on etc., it's underwhelming; there's very little you would immediately say 'EG' about it. I didn't bother buying any.
same here in Singapore. probably going to go to deep discounts as usual. honestly no idea why they keep stocking so many winter stuff here when it's summer all round.

taduuu

Reaction score
same here in Singapore. probably going to go to deep discounts as usual. honestly no idea why they keep stocking so many winter stuff here when it's summer all round.
That is so ridiculous. Singapore full with fleece and Canade&EU were sold out in few hours. Hah.

Received my tailored jacket and combination jackets. I am usually between sizes S and M, and these fit perfectly in size S. Fit is not slim or overly baggy, but just right.

Combination jacket is so warm my wife stole it already. Should have bought 2. Damn.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 41 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.5%

Forum statistics

Threads