• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

DividedWay

Reaction score

scatterbrain26

Reaction score
I got some of the polos, and I was rather underwhelmed. I got three of them, and two of them had incredibly different sleeve lengths (two versions of this one: http://www.uniqlo.com/us/store/life...?ref=mens-clothing/mens-tops/mens-polo-shirts). I also realized after trying them on that I really didn't like polo shirts after all, so I sent them back.

I'm pretty pleased, however, with the wool-blend grey blazer I got from them, as well as the dress shirts and t-shirts. I've gotten a lot of compliments on clothes I've worn from Uniqlo, including the blazer. I love the fit of the slim button up shirts in small, but the material on those is just way too fragile.

Last edited:

chubbyjew

Reaction score

Not sure why people are all jazzed up about polo shirts. Anyway, anybody try the short-sleeve oxfords? I just got a few, and I think I like the regular fit ones, sized down one. After I put them through the wash, I'm going to have a tailor sew down the box pleat so they don't pooch out in the back.

The slim fit version has slimmer arms, but it's almost too tight in the chest sized down one and a little loose all over TTS.
Yeah I really enjoy the short sleeve oxfords. I ordered the regular but didn't size down, so they are pretty big, but whatever.

youngcy

Reaction score
The down jackets have been on sale for a while now. The price is very tempting should I get one for next winter?

Samir

Reaction score
This is only semi-Uniqlo related, but I was wondering if y'all had any advice.

I returned two Uniqlo orders a couple weeks ago on the 13th. Both packages departed the FedEx SmartPost location in Allentown, but only one of the two updated as arriving first in Edison's SmartPost location and eventually in Carlstadt. Uniqlo emailed me the next day that the one return had arrived, processed my refund, and I got that money back. Meanwhile, that other package still hasn't updated its tracking.

I dropped by my local FedEx office to see what I should do and the lady checked the tracking number. She said it had been transferred to USPS so I'd need to talk with them, but given that tracking doesn't show it arriving in Edison (like with the other package), I'm not so sure and I think I could argue FedEx hasn't proven they'd transferred over the package. Either way, given that the shipping label was paid for by Uniqlo, do I have to get them to file a claim?

That return wasn't too much so it's not terrible, but I'd still like to get that money back haha.

K. Nights

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Stay away from Uniqlo SS button down shirts if you do any type of curls or bicep work at the gym...

Fit is spot on until the sleeve...any arm movement makes it feel like I'm about the rip the sleeves apart...shame really.

I second this. I'm not even jacked and I could barely bend my elbow all the way.

anonymouz

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
FWIW, one of my returns took over 3 weeks to get back to them

This is only semi-Uniqlo related, but I was wondering if y'all had any advice.

I returned two Uniqlo orders a couple weeks ago on the 13th. Both packages departed the FedEx SmartPost location in Allentown, but only one of the two updated as arriving first in Edison's SmartPost location and eventually in Carlstadt. Uniqlo emailed me the next day that the one return had arrived, processed my refund, and I got that money back. Meanwhile, that other package still hasn't updated its tracking.

I dropped by my local FedEx office to see what I should do and the lady checked the tracking number. She said it had been transferred to USPS so I'd need to talk with them, but given that tracking doesn't show it arriving in Edison (like with the other package), I'm not so sure and I think I could argue FedEx hasn't proven they'd transferred over the package. Either way, given that the shipping label was paid for by Uniqlo, do I have to get them to file a claim?

That return wasn't too much so it's not terrible, but I'd still like to get that money back haha.

Last edited:

arcturuz

Reaction score
hi guys

i'm deciding on between these 2 colors for the MB polo that I want, which one do you think is nicer?

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 95 38.0%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 91 36.4%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 27 10.8%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 42 16.8%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.2%

Forum statistics

Threads