• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • UNIFORM LA CHILLICOTHE WORK JACKET Drop, going on right now.

Uniform LA's Chillicothe Work Jacket is an elevated take on the classic Detroit Work Jacket. Made of ultra-premium 14-ounce Japanese canvas, it has been meticulously washed and hand distressed to replicate vintage workwear that’s been worn for years, and available in three colors.

This just dropped today. If you missed out on the preorder, there are some sizes left, but they won't be around for long. Check out the remaining stock here

Good luck!.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

jet

Persian Bro
Reaction score
Thanks fellas.

reedobandito

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Reedo you went with XS?
I feel like that would be pretty tight in the shoulders/chest.
Got measurements to cross reference with the websites?

Yea, the back box pleat makes it looser in the shoulders, and the chest is 38" (my chest measures to 37"). The waist fits nice and the length (excepting the arms) is perfect

gettoasty

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Thanks

Ordered XS and S in different shirt types

The easy care shirts this promo weekend measure slightly bigger than the OCBD from last week, looking strictly at the UK measurements and Japan.

So just size accordingly.

chill1217

Reaction score
anybody have experience with the airism line? looking for inner layers that will keep me dry and cool for when i sweat like a pig in this summer heatwave

ArsenalDan

Reaction score

Which chinos? How do they fit? I was interested in the UVCs a while ago but it seems that they get looser every year

Whichever they were that were down to $20 a pop; list just as "Chino pants" on my receipt. They are NOT the Vintage chinos if that helps. I had to size down (to 31 from 32), but once I did that, when I rolled up the 34 in inseam, they had a nice, tapered (but not aggressively so) shape. I liked them a lot, particularly for the price.

akatsuki

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Went and checked out the Undercover collection in person this past weekend.

The men's stuff is pretty meh. Some of the women's stuff wasn't too bad. Shame after the stellar +J collection.

Meis

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Yeah, the previous season were a little too skinny for me, but the waist on these are huge, definitely would need the 31x32. Oh well, such is life

wat?

I just got a couple pairs last week and waist was definitely not huge- fit TTS or pretty close (at least when brand new). The slightly faded pair I got fits a little tighter than the black ones. The black pair are a little softer than the faded and seem to stretch out more / have a little more give to them. If I had a do-over I'd probably stayTTS with the faded pair but size down one on the black.

Severisth

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

wat?
I just got a couple pairs last week and waist was definitely not huge- fit TTS or pretty close (at least when brand new). The slightly faded pair I got fits a little tighter than the black ones. The black pair are a little softer than the faded and seem to stretch out more / have a little more give to them. If I had a do-over I'd probably stayTTS with the faded pair but size down one on the black.

Yeah, I just got the overdyed black ones, and the waist was much bigger than the same size of previous season T000's I have, did not buy any of the faded pairs though. How did they look? Couldn't tell very well from the pictures on the site.

Scooba

Reaction score
I'm sure the answer of this is somewhere in 229 pages of this thread, but whats the difference between the T-xxx and S-xxx fits on the Uniqlo denim. Looking at both a pair of T-000 and S-002 on ebay. What's the difference? I appreciate the help

pronxs

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

I'm sure the answer of this is somewhere in 229 pages of this thread, but whats the difference between the T-xxx and S-xxx fits on the Uniqlo denim. Looking at both a pair of T-000 and S-002 on ebay. What's the difference? I appreciate the help

then by all means find them using the search function. or google.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 97 37.7%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 93 36.2%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 29 11.3%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 43 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 14.8%

Forum statistics

Threads