• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • UNIFORM LA CHILLICOTHE WORK JACKET Drop, going on right now.

Uniform LA's Chillicothe Work Jacket is an elevated take on the classic Detroit Work Jacket. Made of ultra-premium 14-ounce Japanese canvas, it has been meticulously washed and hand distressed to replicate vintage workwear that’s been worn for years, and available in three colors.

This just dropped today. If you missed out on the preorder, there are some sizes left, but they won't be around for long. Check out the remaining stock here

Good luck!.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

PattyC

Reaction score
Just rechecking measurements, it seems the +J blazers fit a lot bigger than I thought. Might have to rebuy them in small.:facepalm:

Last edited:

crohnoes

Reaction score

If you see anything you like in the UK (http://www.uniqlo.com/uk/) then I am able acquire it for you. I am a reliable proxy with references here and on sufu. My fee is 10% (minimum of £10) and I strive to be fast and efficient.

Here is my thread on sufu:
http://www.superfuture.com/supertalk/showthread.php?t=260796

I'm referenced at the end of the old proxy thread too:
http://www.styleforum.net/forum/thread/76012/the-proxy-thread-i-gotz-da-hookupz/525

Send me message if you want more info!

Still offering this service, there is some positive feedback on my service in this thread! The final +J collection launches tonight, so message me if you're interested in purchasing anything from Uniqlo UK!

anonymouz

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
The shawl cardigan was pretty nice - not many left when I was there.

The tweed jackets looked real good. More olives than browns were left. Only about 3 browns. Interesting thing was that there weren't any cuff buttons. They also felt a bit scratchy when I tried them on but I was wearing short sleeves.

Agreed that the gray double breasted jacket looked nicest out of the 3 colors. But, no smaller sizes left. There was one S in navy and one XS in black though.

The regular line double breasted trenches are definitely better quality than last year's. The cotton is thicker and there were a some minor style changes.
Also, looks like they're out of stock in smaller sizes for the cotton blousons (regular and stand collar). Not sure if there will be restocks.

plei89

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Just got back from the store.
Here's what's left of the wool suits:

If you're a smaller size, you might have a hard time finding them - especially in the double breasted suits.
The navy suit wool suit (non-double breasted) is mostly sold out along with the pants.
The gray suit - I grabbed the last size S.

Needless to say, the wool suits sold like hot cakes.

And the hidden placket shirts were selling too!

Time to pack up my orders now.

airblaster503

Reaction score
Damnnnn didn't even know there were hidden placket shirts. How much were they going for Plei? Might hit you up in a PM if you are planning on going back anytime the next couple days.

plei89

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
$50 a pop before tax. I'll be stopping by tomorrow to see if I can help a buyer get a double breasted jacket.

Let me know if you're interested.

jwjp

Reaction score
Ordered the singled breast flannel jacket in navy w/ matching trousers :slayer: hopefully it will fit. Got a +J oxford and a normal line oxford, as well as some jeans and longjohns. Will probably get the Block Tech Half Coat when that drops as well.

ZhiMingBuFanDe

Reaction score
Last edited:

airblaster503

Reaction score
^^^ That coat won't be out til October according to the website. I am going to hold off buying any +J until the mods coat drops so hopefully there are some hidden placket shirts restocked by then.

swisschalet

Reaction score
edit: doesn't really matter.

If anybody gets that navy wool flannel suit in medium and it doesn't work out for them, let me know.

Last edited:

plei89

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

http://www.uniqlo.com/global_images/uk/store/clothing/plusJ/men/110822-plusj-070294.jpg

Anyone see this in the NYC store? It says not available on the UK site, but it might be there in NYC.

I'll be willing to pay for a proxy for that coat.

edit: did they suddenly up the prices or something, i remember FW10/11 being cheaper

They upped the price on ALL their items, not just their +J. Also sales tax that has been added kills too! Quality on some of their products have increased though, I must say. Not all of course.

McCurry

Reaction score
now I know how blessed I am with mulitple Uniqlo stores in my area.

They need one in every city. I would franchise the crap out of Uniqlo if I had the moola. I basically revamped my whole wardrobe one Uniqlo piece at a time

lemmywinks

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Are there Navy suits in the regular wool? It's dropping tomorrow but I'm scared everything will be gone by then :mad:

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 96 37.9%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 91 36.0%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 29 11.5%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 42 16.6%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.0%

Forum statistics

Threads