• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

jet

Persian Bro
Reaction score
ya you know, think about it next time

fungz0r

Reaction score
so can anybody chime in on whether or not the slim fit jeans fit the same as the twill jeans?

nineohtoo

Reaction score
Are padded shirts still available in NY? They still have them on the UK site but it's going to cost twice as much as it cost here after shipping :\

zeezyo

Reaction score

They do restock items the problem is a lot of the resellers buy the stock out fast. I've been stalking the site for a while for a trench coat that was sold out  and a few other pieces. Earlier in the am's before I went to bed I decided to check the website to see if anything was restocked and sure enough they did. So I managed to get the items I was looking for. They also restocked some more items this morning but as fast as they came they were gone.

who are these resellers? Im only aware of the ones on ebay.

Im still looking for the olive slim fit chinos in a size 30 from last season. Anyone got em?
Or if anyone wants to proxy them from the china website for me? lol

Last edited:

Urthwhyte

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Just email Suddenlee if you can't find something on the webstore. Retail stores seem to get priority on restocks.

TonicAura

Reaction score
Just email Suddenlee if you can't find something on the webstore. Retail stores seem to get priority on restocks.
I wasn't going to buy it off that site, I was just browsing and found it. I thought suddenlee stopped going to uniqlo? Might have to shoot them an email then.

nickurfe23

Reaction score
I've been using Suddenlee for Uniqlo purchases for over a year (last order was a few weeks ago). When Uniqlo was removed from their list of shops last spring I asked them about it:

"Unfortunately, Uniqlo recently requested that we remove their website from the list of stores that our team shops. We're disappointed, but they want to control their presence on the web and so they asked that we stop promoting them on our site and blog. We're still committed to providing our clients with our shopping services from any stores in the NYC area, so feel free to send us your shopping list for Uniqlo and any other stores via our bookmarklet and our team will make the purchases on your behalf."

They'd probably overnight you a pizza if you asked.

Saul Silver

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
They really need to restock their knitwear

They finally restocked their dry packaged tees though, you guys size down for those?

lineate

Reaction score

They really need to restock their knitwear

They finally restocked their dry packaged tees though, you guys size down for those?

I buy my normal size. I find the sleeves a bit big on the few I have, but that's not something I can really size down out of.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 93 37.5%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.3%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 27 10.9%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 42 16.9%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.3%

Staff online

Forum statistics