• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • UNIFORM LA Japanese BDU Camo Cargo Pants Drop, going on right now.

Uniform LA's Japanese BDU Camo Cargo Pants are now live. These cargos are based off vintage US Army BDU (Battle Dress Uniform) cargos. They're made of a premium 13.5-ounce Japanese twill that has been sulfur dyed for a vintage look. Every detail has been carried over from the inspiration and elevated. Available in two colorways, tundra and woodland. Please find them here

Good luck!.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

taduuu

Reaction score
Parka sold out in black in few minutes at the EU-shop. Well lets try dark gray then. Also missed on middle gauge knit in black. Everything seems to go fast or numbers are very limited.

WayneLyndon

Reaction score
This doesn’t consider the new collection, but the price of the fatigue-pants dropped to 19,90€ so I went and ordered them. I was a bit hesitant few pages back but was wrong; the fabric is thick enough, brushed as promised. Straight leg isn’t a problem at all. I got size XL as my regular fit tapered jeans are size 36 (but should be 35 or even 34 now). My biggish bum fits right in the overall fit is very good. Recommend these!

Now these are my first fatigue-pants. What to wear with these? As a scandinavian fella in his soon late 30s I get terrible flashbacks from SNOWBOARDING trousers from the 90s! Only thing missing is the Burton logo :rotflmao:

I’m afraid I’m not a urban japanese hipster from Tokyo but an old pale guy trying to look young. I do got all the necessary gear needed with these: button down-shirts, ties, navy cotton EG-esque sportjackets, other sportjackets, gray sweatshirts and so on but it’s almost starting to look like an uniform these days..

What you guys use with fatigues? Or has the fashion gone by already...?

Attachments

• 4B094E46-D200-41C3-B036-D013A39BC02A.jpeg
    4B094E46-D200-41C3-B036-D013A39BC02A.jpeg
    67.9 KB · Views: 178
  • A462AAD5-B100-449F-98C7-55DB0D59328A.jpeg
    A462AAD5-B100-449F-98C7-55DB0D59328A.jpeg
    68.5 KB · Views: 170

robinsongreen68

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
cant check out at all on UK site. ah well nothing i really needed

worakl

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
All in all managed a really good haul.

Online I got the rope belt (accidentally put two orders in for this so if anyone in EU wants one PM me), one each of the braided belts, and 3 of the oversized shirts in M.

Went to the Amsterdam store after though and M will likely be too big, picked up two more in S there instead as well as two of the XL women's oversized ones.

Last thing I tried was the oversized parka in Wine, which was gorgeous, but M felt a bit too big unfortunately. Literally the last one they had an hour after opening.

NonChalant321

Reaction score
All in all managed a really good haul.

Online I got the rope belt (accidentally put two orders in for this so if anyone in EU wants one PM me), one each of the braided belts, and 3 of the oversized shirts in M.

Went to the Amsterdam store after though and M will likely be too big, picked up two more in S there instead as well as two of the XL women's oversized ones.

Last thing I tried was the oversized parka in Wine, which was gorgeous, but M felt a bit too big unfortunately. Literally the last one they had an hour after opening.

Are you willing to share your ht/wt? Also, does anyone know if M in EU size will be same as US for plus J?

I was thinking to get M but maybe S makes more sense...

worakl

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
182cm/75kg roughly. I'm usually closer to M than S in their shirts, and maybe these M ones will be fine, but I'm not counting on it. Also using M for the U Airism tees.

Last edited:

loopdeloop

Reaction score
The only thing that caught my eye were those buckle leather belts, but they must have gone pretty quickly. Not that bothered tbh. Perhaps accelerated by Covid, but my interest in 'smart' clothing like +J has really plummeted recently. Even though i was disappointed with U this season, it's still the collection for me.

NonChalant321

Reaction score
182cm/75kg roughly. I'm usually closer to M than S in their shirts, and maybe these M ones will be fine, but I'm not counting on it. Also using M for the U Supima tees.

Thanks. I'm similar weight but 172 cm. I usually wear US size S in outerwear but size M in tees and merino wool sweaters. I vaguely remember plus J fitting slightly smaller

worakl

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Thanks. I'm similar weight but 172 cm. I usually wear US size S in outerwear but size M in tees and merino wool sweaters. I vaguely remember plus J fitting slightly smaller

Hmm, that's a bit tricky, I would lean towards S in the mens oversized shirt in that case but I think it's gonna be a trade-off of shoulder tightness in S vs too long in the body in M.

NonChalant321

Reaction score
You're right...I'm probably going to skip the oversized shirt but looking more at the wool tailored suit jacket and parka.The parka I'll likely go for an S but the suit jacket is tricky...

Pastamancer

Reaction score
Not sure why this is surprising/frustrating to me, but I switched out one of the wool stoles for another because I decided I liked the pink colorway more and now I just straight-up can't add it to my cart because Uniqlo's system thinks I'm trying to load more than one of the same item (that's not even in the same colorway). Also had the rope belt in my cart, but dealing with the technical difficulties, it sold out in the meantime. Oh well

jason___

Reaction score
Live on the USA site now, grabbed the black down parka. Excited, that was the one I've had my eye on the whole time. Also interesting to note the 1 per item restriction and 5 total item limit out of the whole collection.

Pastamancer

Reaction score
Live on the USA site now, grabbed the black down parka. Excited, that was the one I've had my eye on the whole time. Also interesting to note the 1 per item restriction and 5 total item limit out of the whole collection.
Maybe that's the issue I was running into -- really interesting strategy, but I can't say it bugs me

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 107 36.9%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 107 36.9%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 37 12.8%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 47 16.2%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 42 14.5%

Forum statistics

Threads