• CALLING ON HOME SEWERS TO HELP HEALTHCARE WORKERS FIGHTING COVID-19

The lack of proper masks, gowns, and eyewear equipment is making it difficult for health workers to do their work fighting the novel coronavirus. In a recent New York Times article, medical workers said they were worried about how they can both fight the coronavirus without imperiling themselves, as well as their loved ones when they go back home.

If you are a home sewer, please consider helping my joining Hickey Freman Technical Vice President Jeffery Diduch in his effort to produce and deliver homemade gowns and masks to medical professionals in the greater Rochester, New York Area. Read about how you can help here

Fok and the Styleforum Team.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

cafedandy

Reaction score
Thanks! The TTS measurements look like a comfortable loose fit, which is what I’m going for. Is the rust color darker IRL too?

It is interesting to see how this shirt has evolved. I have the one from last year (or maybe the year previous?) which was a heavier knit with the two tone internal layer (mine’s lavender and green). This version seems lighter, which is good!

Bummer there’s no new Milano knit T-shirt. That style had promise, but I felt they never quite perfected it.
Rust orange is same as other similar colored pieces, looks great as well. Maybe in the future this tee would be nice with a pocket and side slits, but the current design is simple and clean so it should be enough :)

I was also thinking about the Milano rib knit shirts, maybe this Airism shirt is what took its place this year, it's similar to the SS19 Milano knit with the almost mock neck and half sleeves. Hope they bring it back next year with a new design. I still also like the SS17 version, too bad I missed on that.

I also miss the U Supima tees with the thin neckline, I guess I'm only one of the few who like them. SS18 had the best color palette which they could've expanded in latter seasons. Even the Uniqlo and Lemaire SS16 Supima Pocket tees are nice and I still use them a lot now.

Last edited:

Coldsnap

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Bit of a shame, the updated Vintage Chino fit is really nice, lots of room in the hip with a slight taper. But the material is a bit light and is super wrinkle prone. The details on the vtg chino have always been spot on, still are, but darn fabric.

IMG_20200326_155821.jpg

jtorres94

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Did they get rid of the item measurements? I can’t find them anymore. Only getting the Find my size thing which just recommends a size

armellod.e

Reaction score
Highly recommend this season's U Relaxed Wide-Fit Pants. Got a pair in red and wear them all the time. Fabric feels and looks much cooler than what I was expecting. Maybe the quarantine's getting to me but I reach for them far more often than the other Lemaire easy pants I have right now.

Styleforum is proudly sponsored by

Featured Sponsor

WHICH TYPE OF SNEAKERS WORK BEST ON A FIRST DATE?

• Classic Leather Low-Top

• Canvas Plimsoll

• Leather Slip-On

• Canvas Slip-On

• Athletic Kicks

• Leather High-Top

Results are only viewable after voting.