• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • UNIFORM LA CHILLICOTHE WORK JACKET Drop, going on right now.

Uniform LA's Chillicothe Work Jacket is an elevated take on the classic Detroit Work Jacket. Made of ultra-premium 14-ounce Japanese canvas, it has been meticulously washed and hand distressed to replicate vintage workwear that’s been worn for years, and available in three colors.

This just dropped today. If you missed out on the preorder, there are some sizes left, but they won't be around for long. Check out the remaining stock here

Good luck!.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

The Uniqlo in New York

chronoaug

Boston Hipster (Dropkick Murphy)
Reaction score
T-000s are probably too skinny for your thunder thighs. They're skinny jeans, not slim NS type stuff. Tiny ass hem opening. That's the only cut for khaki jeans. They have Vintage Chinos but those are like jcrew slim cut, not anything to write home about.

With the exception of some collab stuff and specific items (like t-000 skinny jeans), uniqlo clothes aren't really all that slim. They're like normal fit, not really different from a jcrew type cut. A lot of stuff is kinda boxy. It's decent looking basics though.

wmmk

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I called, and they're all out of khaki 000's in nyc. I proxied a pair of 31's from japan, so if they don't work out, I'll sell them. Lemme know if you're interested.

Anyway, I echo the comments on most stuff being kinda boxy. The sweaters are an awesome value, considering the relative quality of the wool.

michael-j

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Hermitedge
Have you been to the store? BC it seems that I am being mislead by someone, but I will not point any fingers yet. The Uniqlo mailorder peeps told me that they make the raw selvage in Skinny, Slim, and Regular fit, and that they don't have a number such as T-000, but are rather just referred to as the Japanese "slim/skinny/regular" selvage.

the Uniqlo Selvedge and the more recent 'Japanese Denim' jeans don't have numbers, just skinny/slim/regular

the other (cheaper) jeans have codes, from memory there's - T = tapered, S = Straight, B = bootcut, and 000 = skinny, 001 = slim, 002 = regular/loose

willy cheesesteak

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by michael-j
the Uniqlo Selvedge and the more recent 'Japanese Denim' jeans don't have numbers, just skinny/slim/regular the other (cheaper) jeans have codes, from memory there's - T = tapered, S = Straight, B = bootcut, and 000 = skinny, 001 = slim, 002 = regular/loose
The Selvedge Skinny Straight's are S-000.

mellowfellow

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
i was there last wednesday and I think the deal 2 for $50 is over. The new color jeans slim fit are on sale for $39.

Coldsnap

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
they are decent, good for beaters but you will eventually want to replace them once you try more expensive brands

Coldsnap

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Nope, I'm still wearing my two; I've been waiting for a deal on BOO blue and white oxford.

Uniqlo Oxfords won't fall apart on you, I can attest to that. I alternated the two that I had during my whole employment at the gap (6months?), so pretty much each got worn 3-4 times a week.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 96 37.9%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 91 36.0%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 29 11.5%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 42 16.6%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.0%

Forum statistics

Threads