• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

The Toronto For Sale Thread

nqtri

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I'm selling a brand new with tag Filson Padded Computer Bag in Black for 350 CAD + shipping if anyone is interested.

othertravel

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Hey guys, up for sale are three NWT Ralph Lauren Purple Label ties.

They are the real Purple Label, not the rebranded black label. Pics are coming soon, but want to get word out now.

My price is $89 (which equals $68 US - much cheaper than you can find on the RL website on sale).

1. NWT Staple Navy with white pin dots

2. NWT Classic Black/Silver plaid

3. NWT Rakish Paisley Ancient Madder

They are some of the most beautiful ties I've ever handled, but need to free up some room.

If you do research on the forum, RLPL ties have excellent construction and are one of the few brands left that offer a 100% wool full interlining.

Ties are 3.5' in width.

PM with any questions.

Last edited:

Master-Classter

Distinguished Member
Spamminator Moderator
Reaction score
oh nice, hmmm, tempting

Steel28

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Gents, someone will really appreciate this announcement ;)

I have two LBM1911 unlined sport coats size 40 in navy (navy cotton pique) and tan (tan cotton/linen). These are the ultimate spring/summer jackets. Lightly worn a few times but in new condition. Initially priced at $595 USD.

I'll post pictures later.

Looking for $265 CAN each. If you buy both I'll make it even better.

Last edited:

zinc2162

Reaction score
Gents, someone will really appreciate this announcement
wink.gif

I have two Pique Cotton LBM1911 unlined sport coats size 40 in navy and tan. These are the ultimate spring/summer jackets. Lightly worn a few times but in new condition. Initially priced at $595 USD.

Wish they were size 38. Don't sleep on these guys.

Spruce Moose

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Gents, someone will really appreciate this announcement
wink.gif

I have two Pique Cotton LBM1911 unlined sport coats size 40 in navy and tan. These are the ultimate spring/summer jackets. Lightly worn a few times but in new condition. Initially priced at $595 USD.

Do you have pictures / measurements? Interested in trades?

Steel28

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Do you have pictures / measurements? Interested in trades?

I will have pictures and measurements soon when I'm back from business travel and sorry, no trades.

Here the pictures of the identical jackets:

1 - navy pique cotton

2 - Cotton/linen tan

Last edited:

NickInTO

Reaction score
Hey guys - I purchased a pair of slim fit tobacco brown trousers from Spier & Mackay online because they were on sale, but they're much too tight for me. They've only been worn once, and they've been hemmed to about a 32" in-seam (but all the fabric is still there if you need them longer).

A really great fabric, but honestly, they're unwearable for me. Free to a good home, only catch is that you have to pick them up downtown. These are the pants:

http://www.spierandmackay.com/produ...cco_brown_herringbone___slim_fit___final_sale

burgerkong

Reaction score
I have 3 new Spier & Mackay 15.5 Slim linen shirts in plastic that I'm looking to get rid of, turns out 15.5 Contemp. fits me better. They are as follows: mauve, light blue, and white. Looking for cost, which was $55 plus tax each if you buy all three (=$186), I know these were hard to get, so I thought I'd offer it up here first!

Got some pics off of the website!

http://www.spierandmackay.com/product_information/4338_white_linen

http://www.spierandmackay.com/product_information/4337_mauve_linen

http://webcache.googleusercontent.c...36_light_blue_linen+&cd=1&hl=en&ct=clnk&gl=ca

Willing to let them go at $65 each if not buying all three!

Last edited:

NickInTO

Reaction score

Hey guys - I purchased a pair of slim fit tobacco brown trousers from Spier & Mackay online because they were on sale, but they're much too tight for me. They've only been worn once, and they've been hemmed to about a 32" in-seam (but all the fabric is still there if you need them longer).

A really great fabric, but honestly, they're unwearable for me. Free to a good home, only catch is that you have to pick them up downtown. These are the pants:

http://www.spierandmackay.com/produ...cco_brown_herringbone___slim_fit___final_sale

Should have mentioned, these are size 32.

Last edited:

7_rocket

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Hey guys, up for sale are three NWT Ralph Lauren Purple Label ties.

They are the real Purple Label, not the rebranded black label. Pics are coming soon, but want to get word out now.

My price is $89 (which equals $68 US - much cheaper than you can find on the RL website on sale).

1. NWT Staple Navy with white pin dots

2. NWT Classic Black/Silver plaid

3. NWT Rakish Paisley Ancient Madder

They are some of the most beautiful ties I've ever handled, but need to free up some room.

If you do research on the forum, RLPL ties have excellent construction and are one of the few brands left that offer a 100% wool full interlining.

Ties are 3.5' in width.

PM with any questions.

Post pics. I have a wedding to attend and could use a tie or two

othertravel

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Does anybody have interest in a NWT Drakes x Fred Perry polo shirt in size Medium? Fits slim.

For point of reference, I wear a medium in Spier Mackay polos, and the Drake's is slimmer (closer to a small)

@NickInTO

Selling for $49.

NickInTO

Reaction score

Does anybody have interest in a NWT Drakes x Fred Perry polo shirt in size Medium? Fits slim.

For point of reference, I wear a medium in Spier Mackay polos, and the Drake's is slimmer (closer to a small)

@NickInTO

Selling for $49.

Pic?

Last edited:

tricky

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Ok GTA folks, a few goodies for sale. I'm pricing these very fairly and am not desperate to sell - those of you who've purchased from me know my stuff is as described and I take care of all my stuff. Can meet up in the GTA over the long weekend.

First up, a brand new pair of Carmina split toe loafers, tobacco suede on leather sole. These are size 10UK on the Forest last so pretty much a TTS US 11D. There is absolutely nothing wrong with them and they are unworn. I have just worn around my home for a few minutes. Selling for 400 CANADIAN

Next up, a pair of Alden unlined snuff suede chukka boots on Leydon last in 11.5E (which corresponds to 11.5D but know your last sizing). Bought these last month from Leatherfoot. Worn for two full days to work. I paid all-in $785 and selling for 400 CANADIAN

Next up, Carmina Burgundy Calfskin shoes in excellent condition on Rain last 10 UK (fit 11US normal width). Leather sole and calfskin. These wore worn in rotation for work and only in good weather. Selling for $250 CANADIAN.

Here's an LBM 1911 mint chinolino from Epaulet. Bought new by me and worn less than 5 times (I think twice). 38R and no alterations. Selling for 270 CANADIAN.

I also have an LBM 1911 in navy cotton, 38R and unaltered. Worn but in great shape (I don't smoke, have no pets etc. and just my nice clothes for work). Would drop that for $230 CANADIAN -- I can post photos if interest but it's basically a faded blue colour. Dope casual coat.

A pair of Epaulet rivets I bought for $175 USD - unworn but have been hemmed to a 32" inseam. Wool Chestnut & Mandarin Texture Check - $130 CANADIAN

A pair of Epaulet Walts bought new by me but never worn. These are orange linen. Dope pants for summer but require some balls to wear as the colour pops. Size 33, unworn, unaltered. Measurements available from Epaulet http://epauletnewyork.com/collectio...ucts/slim-walt-trouser-pale-grey-hopsack-wool. Selling for $100 CANADIAN

Last edited:

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 41 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.5%

Forum statistics

Threads