• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

The Styleforum x Archibald Sneaker GMTO

mux8

Reaction score
Thank you Archibald. Can you comment on why the white calf leather in the photos looks like an off white color?

mux8

Reaction score
Thanks, indeed that one looks proper white. I think it is just the editing of the photo that gives it a slightly of white color.

kammerer66

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
@ArchibaldRoh Looks like you added the black suede on black sole as a standard variant:

It looks absolutely amazing. But it shows out of stock, and selecting a different size redirects to beige suede. What's the big plan for this variant?

ArchibaldRoh

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Hi @kammerer66 it seems that was a set we forgot to include. They are available as normal order, the stock has been fixed.

The site works that if a size that is greyed out (indicating out of stock) and is still selected it will pick another colour that is available in that size.

ArchibaldRoh

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
so the SF-01 Custom now works with preview images available #progress

I hope that helps!

*Just a note when selecting for some reason you need to select a sole colour first and then the upper. Otherwise, it doesn't save your choice.

Last edited:

dhoff10

Reaction score
so the SF-01 Custom now works with preview images available #progress

I hope that helps!
You're going to get me into trouble with this.

A little nit picky question but the blue sole appears darker in the custom view than the original pics. Would you say it is more true blue or navy?

Screenshot_20200123-083552.jpg

Vs
Screenshot_20200123-083535.jpg

Spideysense

Reaction score
@ArchibaldRoh : I‘m not sure if this question has been asked already, but here it goes: is the SF-01 only available up to size 46? No 47 and 48 as with the Ghirlandina?

ArchibaldRoh

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
@ArchibaldRoh : I‘m not sure if this question has been asked already, but here it goes: is the SF-01 only available up to size 46? No 47 and 48 as with the Ghirlandina?
So @OrlandoMo just told me that Margom don't do it.

The Ghirlandina''s are made with another supplier in Italy which is equally as good, made in Italy and makes the soles for Berluti sneakers etc...I am sure we can accomodate primarily with the white sole options. Best thing to do is to coordinate with [email protected] or through DM.

kammerer66

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Hi @kammerer66 it seems that was a set we forgot to include. They are available as normal order, the stock has been fixed.

The site works that if a size that is greyed out (indicating out of stock) and is still selected it will pick another colour that is available in that size.

Awesome. Look forward to wearing these.

stephenaf2003

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Hello everyone... couple of updates:

In just a few minutes we will have pictures available for the SF-01 custom option. 1 view of every colour so you don't have to imagine it and can simply eyeball what it looks like more or less.

We are then completing the printable size guide and will be testing it so that will go up when ready.

P.S Black and Gum, White and Black, Anticato Tan and Blue, Anticato Blue and Gum, Anticato Green and Black, Anticato Green and Gum (@EgoCamisas), Anticato Bordeaux and Gum, all the suedes and Gum :bounce2:

....good job on separating me from a good chunk of my funds. I simply cannot resist.:facepalm:

ArchibaldRoh

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
@ArchibaldRoh do you have any photos of the white kangaroo (or any kangaroo) with a few wears?
Hi there, we do not unfortunately. @OrlandoMo would have pictures of the kanga leather on his football boots. They do not crease an awful lot of that is the concern.
The shoes come back from the photographer soon and we will post some natural content of them being worn etc.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 41 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.5%

Forum statistics

Threads