• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

The Official Viberg B/S/T Thread

schmallo15

Reaction score
Natural Dublin Service boots still available. Dropping price to $375 shipped to continental U.S.

Viberg for Division Road, Natural Dublin Service Boot, Size 9, 2030 last. Worn a good bit but still have plenty of life left. Some nicks and scratches from stomping around in the woods. Comes with box, bags, extra leather laces and new bottle of Venetian shoe cream. No shoe trees. Asking $425 shipped continental U.S. Purchased new from Division Road.

View attachment 1202058 View attachment 1202059 View attachment 1202060 View attachment 1202061 View attachment 1202062 View attachment 1202063

Mocha Shell SOLD

Viberg Mocha Shell Cordovan Plain Toe Boot, Size 9, 2030 last. Brand new. These are not samples. Comes with box, bags, extra laces and new bottle of Venetian shoe cream. Asking $1050 shipped to continental U.S. Pics taken in indoor light.

View attachment 1202064
View attachment 1202065 View attachment 1202066 View attachment 1202067 View attachment 1202068 View attachment 1202069 View attachment 1202070

cartographer

Reaction score
still looking? I've been meaning to list the following here:
7.5 Bourbon Shell - NIB - $1000
7.5 Black Shell - Worn maybe 3 times, excellent condition, $950
7.5 Natural Shell GYW - Worn, but good condition, $800
7.5 Mahogany Shell GYM - Worn, but good condition, added brass eyelets, originally from sample sale - $600

Will be doing pics and doing a whole listing with some non-shells in 7.5 shortly.

Hi, did you ever post these for sale?

Mr.Chest

Reaction score
Still have a pair of Color 4 shells up for sale. Price is $1250. As I said before, super unfortunate that they are just a hair too short for me. PM me if you're interested!

Thanks

Attachments

• Photo Apr 07, 9 58 22 AM.jpg
    Photo Apr 07, 9 58 22 AM.jpg
    423.4 KB · Views: 128

trevorplease

Reaction score
More pictures:

Maker/Model: Viberg Derby Boot
Size: viberg stamped 8.5 2030 last
Leather: dark cognac horween shell cordovan, Goodyear welted, antique colored midsole
Sole: dainite
Price: $950
Wears/Condition: worn, lots of life left. Creasing on right shoe that came from the factory. There is some variation in the different panels.
Notes: $950 gifted and shipped within the US.

Price drop to $900 shipped gifted within the US

limonade

Reaction score
Alright alright alright. Lets move some boots! Nothing like buying boots in the dead of summer, amiright??? The following are all in Viberg size 7.5. All are 1sts (non sample sale) with the exception of the midnight kudus. Prices below are net to me. Shipping generally $20 via USPS flat rate with insurance. I may have some of the boxes (at least for the NIB pairs).

Here's what I've got:
Natural Shell $900 - GYW, 2030 last, Captoe, partially structured, Worn, but plenty of life as seen in pics. Had them a couple years now, bought direct from Viberg (non-sample sale) and have been conditioned twice with sapphire.

Bourbon Shell $1,000 - 2030 last, partially structured, Captoe, unworn/NIB. Don't know what else to say about these. Just never got around to wearing them.

Crust CXL Plaintoe $400 - 2030 last, plain toe, partially structured, worn sparingly, plenty of life left. Hit them with sapphire once.

Crust CXL Captoe $500 - 2030 last, cap toe- partially structured, unworn/NIB. Too similar to another pair I have, meant to return them, just never got around to it.

Midnight Kudu rough out $350 - 1035 last, Unstructured, had these converted from Dainite to MiniRipple by Brian the bootmaker. Think they came out great, and ill probably regret selling them, but i just don't know how to style a blue boot... Worn very sparingly. These were from the sample sale a few years back. missing heel pads/inserts, but an aftermarket option should suffice?

Aged Bark two pairs of Aged Barks in this album:
1. $450 3sixteen/Viberg aged bark on mini ripple, stacked leather heel, 2040 last. Could never get the last to work for me, so they weren't worn much. Tried to make it work with a tongue pad and heel thingy, so there might be some glue residue inside, but ill do my best to clean it up with goo gone.
2. $450 Withered Fig/Viberg - Vibram sole, 1035 last, worn twice, partially structured,. These feel roomier than my other 1035s, maybe its the partially structured toe?

Think thats everything for now? I dunno, might throw a pair of black shell captoe into the mix here too. Let me know what you think. Done a buy and a sell here recently, can put you in touch with those folks if necessary (or feel free to chime in, :) )

Koreo

Reaction score
Alright alright alright. Lets move some boots! Nothing like buying boots in the dead of summer, amiright??? The following are all in Viberg size 7.5. All are 1sts (non sample sale) with the exception of the midnight kudus. Prices below are net to me. Shipping generally $20 via USPS flat rate with insurance. I may have some of the boxes (at least for the NIB pairs).

Here's what I've got:
Natural Shell $900 - GYW, 2030 last, Captoe, partially structured, Worn, but plenty of life as seen in pics. Had them a couple years now, bought direct from Viberg (non-sample sale) and have been conditioned twice with sapphire.

Bourbon Shell $1,000 - 2030 last, partially structured, Captoe, unworn/NIB. Don't know what else to say about these. Just never got around to wearing them.

Crust CXL Plaintoe $400 - 2030 last, plain toe, partially structured, worn sparingly, plenty of life left. Hit them with sapphire once.

Crust CXL Captoe $500 - 2030 last, cap toe- partially structured, unworn/NIB. Too similar to another pair I have, meant to return them, just never got around to it.

Midnight Kudu rough out $350 - 1035 last, Unstructured, had these converted from Dainite to MiniRipple by Brian the bootmaker. Think they came out great, and ill probably regret selling them, but i just don't know how to style a blue boot... Worn very sparingly. These were from the sample sale a few years back. missing heel pads/inserts, but an aftermarket option should suffice?

Aged Bark two pairs of Aged Barks in this album:
1. $450 3sixteen/Viberg aged bark on mini ripple, stacked leather heel, 2040 last. Could never get the last to work for me, so they weren't worn much. Tried to make it work with a tongue pad and heel thingy, so there might be some glue residue inside, but ill do my best to clean it up with goo gone.
2. $450 Withered Fig/Viberg - Vibram sole, 1035 last, worn twice, partially structured,. These feel roomier than my other 1035s, maybe its the partially structured toe?

Think thats everything for now? I dunno, might throw a pair of black shell captoe into the mix here too. Let me know what you think. Done a buy and a sell here recently, can put you in touch with those folks if necessary (or feel free to chime in, :) )
You’re tempting me to also get the aged barks withered figs.

Koreo

Reaction score
Looking for anyone who is willing to let go withered fig mushroom chamois oxfords in size 7. Obviously a leap but I think oxfords are my go to shoes now.

limonade

Reaction score
Looking for anyone who is willing to let go withered fig mushroom chamois oxfords in size 7. Obviously a leap but I think oxfords are my go to shoes now.
Ha...got a brand new pair in box...size 7...couldn’t decide if I was feeling ‘em with the corded sole...

Koreo

Reaction score
Ha...got a brand new pair in box...size 7...couldn’t decide if I was feeling ‘em with the corded sole...
I actually hate you lol. I’lll be waiting. Maybe we can come up with a deal if I get both :)

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.4%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.6%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 27 11.0%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 41 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.4%

Forum statistics

Threads