• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

The Official Viberg B/S/T Thread

bootyboy

Reaction score
Update: SOLD
Size 9 Country Boots - 2040 last, Horween Waxed Flesh - Black - Faux Captoe - Commando Sole. These are from LA SS with less then 10 wears. $290 net to me (buyer pays shipping and PP fee). DR did a similar model in brown color.

honestpanda

Reaction score
Viberg roughout Chelsea on Moreflex sole size 11 2050 last

Viberg Black Horsehide Sidezips size 11 2050 last

Viberg brown leather hiker size 10.5 240 last (pictures included later)

Viberg Black Shell pebble grain derby boots size 10 2030 last

$400 net (PayPal fee and shipping paid by buyer) for Sample Sale boots

$1050 net for shell
Are those black shell derby boots the same with the cut?

Koreo

Reaction score
Looking for 7.5 shells (except natural) that are used. DM me!

Last edited:

Meelypops

Reaction score
Selling:

Viberg Guidi Olive Calf Size 6, 2030 last. Brand new 375$ shipped. Sample sale pair, no defects that I can see.

Viberg x Withered fig size 10.5, 1035 last, worn 3-5 X 425$ shipped, bought direct from withered fig, threw out the box. Dust bags might be somewhere.

Would prefer paypal F&F or transferwise, I can provide feedback etc.

Attachments

Koreo

Reaction score
Selling:

Viberg Guidi Olive Calf Size 6, 2030 last. Brand new 375$ shipped. Sample sale pair, no defects that I can see.

Viberg x Withered fig size 10.5, 1035 last, worn 3-5 X 425$ shipped, bought direct from withered fig, threw out the box. Dust bags might be somewhere.

Would prefer paypal F&F or transferwise, I can provide feedback etc.
Isnt that more like a grey guidi calf?

Meelypops

Reaction score
Isnt that more like a grey guidi calf?
No, it's olive, at least that's what I was told at the SS. It doesn't look quite as grey as the images I can see of grey calf. Either way it's a guidi calf.

IronRiceBowl

Reaction score
Selling:

Viberg side zips in Grey/Olive Guidi Calf (not 100% sure on this), size 8.5 on 2050 last. Worn ~10 times by previous owner, zero wears by me. $230 shipped

Bought used from a fellow Styleforum user here - the 2050 last just doesn't work for my feet. Previously purchased at the 2018 sample sale by original owner - just trying to sell them for what I basically paid. Priced to move quickly

Imgur Link

Akeem

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Viberg 110 Scout Boot size 7.5
Garnet Shell Cordovan
for the The Bureau at Belfast
Condition: Worn mostly indoors, still not broken in, soles are a little dirty, but no real wear. Shell is overall nice, some water spotting, small marks that are typical of Viberg these days. I have also added moleskin behind the speed hooks to prevent damage to the tongue.

Asking: $900 shipped USPS in USA (paypal). If you want the original box, then add $30 for shipping. (It's huge)

Last edited:

smartbrother

Reaction score
Viberg 110 Scout Boot
Garnet Shell Cordovan
for the The Bureau at Belfast
Condition: Worn mostly indoors, still not broken in, soles are a little dirty, but no real wear. Shell is overall nice, some water spotting, small marks that are typical of Viberg these days. I have also added moleskin behind the speed hooks to prevent damage to the tongue.

Asking: $900 shipped USPS in USA (paypal). If you want the original box, then add $30 for shipping. (It's huge)

Size?

trevorplease

Reaction score
More pictures:

Maker/Model: Viberg Derby Boot
Size: viberg stamped 8.5 2030 last
Leather: dark cognac horween shell cordovan, Goodyear welted, antique colored midsole
Sole: dainite
Price: $950
Wears/Condition: worn, lots of life left. Creasing on right shoe that came from the factory. There is some variation in the different panels.
Notes: $950 gifted and shipped within the US.

Featured Sponsor

What's your favorite type of loafer?

• Tassel loafers

• Penny loafers

• Horsebit loafers

• Kiltie loafers

• I hate loafers

Results are only viewable after voting.