• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

The Official Viberg B/S/T Thread

nareichert

Reaction score
BBS Color 8 CXL Service Boot - 11.5 - New - $500 net to me. Full set, box, bags, extra flat black laces.

Send over trades as well, always interested.

xghostsniperx

Reaction score
Listing a few makeups for 8.5s, 9s, and 9.5s. Open to offers, but not selling these to fund anything in particular so I'm not really in a hurry. Just realized I'm not wearing these a ton and trying to make some space up.

Viberg x Freemans Sporting Club Calfskin, $375 shipped, net to me
Size 9, 2030 last

• Worn 20ish times. Some heel drag and scuffs on the boots as pictured, but these are super tough calfskin. Super understated but comfortable and versitile makeup.
  • No box or bags, just the boots and regular laces as pictured
Viberg x Withered Fig Mushroom Chamois 145 Oxfords, $400 shipped, net to me
Size 9.5, 1035 last

• Worn 10ish times. Tiny bit of heel drag but you probably know the Dr. Cord soles are basically invincible. These have the unstructured toe from the 1st or 2nd drop.
  • Includes box, Viberg cotton bags, and laces. I can throw in some leather ones, but I don't believe I have the originals.
Viberg x Withered Fig Horsebutt Crust 145 Oxfords, $550 shipped, net to me
Size 9, 1035 last

• Purchased from another user here for $550 and literally never worn since. That user had toe taps installed on the leather soles and heel pads. There's a small amount of wear, I think the previous owner said 5-10 wears.
  • Includes everything (shipping box, Viberg box, cotton bags, VSC, both sets of laces, cards, even the original plastic bags these came in).
Viberg x 3Sixteen Red Dog Roughout - $200 shipped
Size 8.5, 2030 last

• Purchased from another user, never really wore them. I had read they fit a little bigger than your typical 8.5, but found them more like an 8.75 than a 9. Didn't really work for my foot.
  • Only includes shoes and laces. Will ship in Alden shoe bags if you want.

Last edited:

Saphris

Reaction score
Still hunting for a pair of Vibergs in 7.5, preferably 1035 (or 2030) last in a natural / lighter brown color.

zunker

Reaction score
Listing a few makeups for 8.5s, 9s, and 9.5s. Open to offers, but not selling these to fund anything in particular so I'm not really in a hurry. Just realized I'm not wearing these a ton and trying to make some space up.

Size 9, 2030 last

• Worn 20ish times. Some heel drag and scuffs on the boots as pictured, but these are super tough calfskin. Super understated but comfortable and versitile makeup.
Size 9.5, 1035 last

• Worn 10ish times. Tiny bit of heel drag but you probably know the Dr. Cord soles are basically invincible. These have the unstructured toe from the 1st or 2nd drop.
  • Includes box, Viberg cotton bags, and laces. I can throw in some leather ones, but I don't believe I have the originals.
Size 9, 1035 last

• Purchased from another user here for $550 and literally never worn since. That user had toe taps installed on the leather soles and heel pads. There's a small amount of wear, I think the previous owner said 5-10 wears.
  • Includes everything (shipping box, Viberg box, cotton bags, VSC, both sets of laces, cards, even the original plastic bags these came in).
Size 8.5, 2030 last

• Purchased from another user, never really wore them. I had read they fit a little bigger than your typical 8.5, but found them more like an 8.75 than a 9. Didn't really work for my foot.

Pm-Ed you

JSO1

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
**SOLD**

Viberg x Brooklyn Clothing Hunter Green Taurus RO Service Boot, size 8 on 2030. New in box, never worn except when I laced them up to try them on. Box, extra laces, and one extra large boot bag (no idea why Viberg only put one bag in the box...) are included.

19655312-F7FF-44B7-A783-6E749CF2553A.jpeg D5CA6074-8D98-4789-8798-A11024E5DE15.jpeg 22F3F03E-A375-4CDF-8DEB-A9BBD38A5433.jpeg 2E32A0B4-7BD6-48E7-B7C9-BD93C9F42EE9.jpeg 6A8AD9F5-C5DE-4B4A-9688-431C97B6CCEA.jpeg 9E5E6A1C-2804-4B09-84E7-FCC684970D3D.jpeg EDE8893F-4BD6-4579-8DB4-84B099537602.jpeg

Last edited:

Macryu

Reaction score

Size 9, 2030 last

Size 9.5, 1035 last

Size 9, 1035 last

Size 8.5, 2030 last

I'll take the Withered Fig mushrooms if they're still available. PM'd you.

Vocans

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

xghostsniperx

Reaction score

Size 9, 2030 last

Viberg x Withered Fig Mushroom Chamois 145 Oxfords, $400 shipped - PENDING PAYMENT

Size 9.5, 1035 last

Size 9, 1035 last

Viberg x 3Sixteen Red Dog Roughout - SOLD
Size 8.5, 2030 last

For some reason I'm unable to edit my original post. The Red Dog Roughouts are sold, the Mushrooms are pending payment. Horsebutt and Calfskin are still available.

caffed

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
For some reason I'm unable to edit my original post. The Red Dog Roughouts are sold, the Mushrooms are pending payment. Horsebutt and Calfskin are still available.
There’s an edit timeout. Forget what it is but around 24 hours I think.

Saphris

Reaction score
Still hunting for some Vibergs in 7.5, mainly 1035 last. I am looking for a pair in a lighter brown / natural color, but am open to other pairs.

Send me a PM!

xghostsniperx

Reaction score

Viberg x Freemans Sporting Club Calfskin, $375 $350 shipped, net to me
Size 9, 2030 last

Viberg x Withered Fig Mushroom Chamois 145 Oxfords, SOLD
Size 9.5, 1035 last

Viberg x Withered Fig Horsebutt Crust 145 Oxfords, $550 $475 shipped, net to me
Size 9, 1035 last

Viberg x 3Sixteen Red Dog Roughout - SOLD
Size 8.5, 2030 last

Red Dog Roughouts and Mushrooms sold.

Withered Fig Horsebutt Oxfords reduced to $475, FSC Calf Service boots down to $350.

JayDotz

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Price drops all around. DM me for more pictures. All include box and bags.

Navy Shell / 10 eye / Unstructured
Size 8.5 - 2030 Last
$850
6F99AB50-BB71-48B7-AC2E-A7037915171B.jpeg

Mocha Shell / Partially Structured
Size 8.5 - 2030 Last
$800
8D8D649C-8887-48F1-A9DD-1E3E37A571C9.jpeg

Color 4 Shell Slipper
Size 8
$500
124DBEED-FDCF-4E2D-A805-3639D2721983.jpeg

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.4%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.6%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 27 11.0%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 41 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.4%

Forum statistics

Threads