• Welcome to the Styleforum Approved contest! This is a contest where everyone wins: in fact, every participant will get a (highly coveted) “Styleforum approved” bracelet to flaunt to your oblivious friends. The only thing you have to do is show appreciation for a member of the forum or an affiliate vendor.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

The Official Viberg B/S/T Thread

nareichert

Reaction score
BBS Color 8 CXL Service Boot - 11.5 - New - $500 net to me. Full set, box, bags, extra flat black laces.

Send over trades as well, always interested.

xghostsniperx

Reaction score
Listing a few makeups for 8.5s, 9s, and 9.5s. Open to offers, but not selling these to fund anything in particular so I'm not really in a hurry. Just realized I'm not wearing these a ton and trying to make some space up.

Viberg x Freemans Sporting Club Calfskin, $375 shipped, net to me
Size 9, 2030 last

• Worn 20ish times. Some heel drag and scuffs on the boots as pictured, but these are super tough calfskin. Super understated but comfortable and versitile makeup.
  • No box or bags, just the boots and regular laces as pictured
Viberg x Withered Fig Mushroom Chamois 145 Oxfords, $400 shipped, net to me
Size 9.5, 1035 last

• Worn 10ish times. Tiny bit of heel drag but you probably know the Dr. Cord soles are basically invincible. These have the unstructured toe from the 1st or 2nd drop.
  • Includes box, Viberg cotton bags, and laces. I can throw in some leather ones, but I don't believe I have the originals.
Viberg x Withered Fig Horsebutt Crust 145 Oxfords, $550 shipped, net to me
Size 9, 1035 last

• Purchased from another user here for $550 and literally never worn since. That user had toe taps installed on the leather soles and heel pads. There's a small amount of wear, I think the previous owner said 5-10 wears.
  • Includes everything (shipping box, Viberg box, cotton bags, VSC, both sets of laces, cards, even the original plastic bags these came in).
Viberg x 3Sixteen Red Dog Roughout - $200 shipped
Size 8.5, 2030 last

• Purchased from another user, never really wore them. I had read they fit a little bigger than your typical 8.5, but found them more like an 8.75 than a 9. Didn't really work for my foot.
  • Only includes shoes and laces. Will ship in Alden shoe bags if you want.

Last edited:

Saphris

Reaction score
Still hunting for a pair of Vibergs in 7.5, preferably 1035 (or 2030) last in a natural / lighter brown color.

zunker

Reaction score
Listing a few makeups for 8.5s, 9s, and 9.5s. Open to offers, but not selling these to fund anything in particular so I'm not really in a hurry. Just realized I'm not wearing these a ton and trying to make some space up.

Size 9, 2030 last

• Worn 20ish times. Some heel drag and scuffs on the boots as pictured, but these are super tough calfskin. Super understated but comfortable and versitile makeup.
Size 9.5, 1035 last

• Worn 10ish times. Tiny bit of heel drag but you probably know the Dr. Cord soles are basically invincible. These have the unstructured toe from the 1st or 2nd drop.
  • Includes box, Viberg cotton bags, and laces. I can throw in some leather ones, but I don't believe I have the originals.
Size 9, 1035 last

• Purchased from another user here for $550 and literally never worn since. That user had toe taps installed on the leather soles and heel pads. There's a small amount of wear, I think the previous owner said 5-10 wears.
  • Includes everything (shipping box, Viberg box, cotton bags, VSC, both sets of laces, cards, even the original plastic bags these came in).
Size 8.5, 2030 last

• Purchased from another user, never really wore them. I had read they fit a little bigger than your typical 8.5, but found them more like an 8.75 than a 9. Didn't really work for my foot.
Pm-Ed you

JSO1

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
**SOLD**

Viberg x Brooklyn Clothing Hunter Green Taurus RO Service Boot, size 8 on 2030. New in box, never worn except when I laced them up to try them on. Box, extra laces, and one extra large boot bag (no idea why Viberg only put one bag in the box...) are included.

19655312-F7FF-44B7-A783-6E749CF2553A.jpegD5CA6074-8D98-4789-8798-A11024E5DE15.jpeg22F3F03E-A375-4CDF-8DEB-A9BBD38A5433.jpeg2E32A0B4-7BD6-48E7-B7C9-BD93C9F42EE9.jpeg6A8AD9F5-C5DE-4B4A-9688-431C97B6CCEA.jpeg9E5E6A1C-2804-4B09-84E7-FCC684970D3D.jpegEDE8893F-4BD6-4579-8DB4-84B099537602.jpeg

Last edited:

Macryu

Reaction score

Size 9, 2030 last

Size 9.5, 1035 last

Size 9, 1035 last

Size 8.5, 2030 last

I'll take the Withered Fig mushrooms if they're still available. PM'd you.

Vocans

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

xghostsniperx

Reaction score

Size 9, 2030 last

Viberg x Withered Fig Mushroom Chamois 145 Oxfords, $400 shipped - PENDING PAYMENT

Size 9.5, 1035 last

Size 9, 1035 last

Viberg x 3Sixteen Red Dog Roughout - SOLD
Size 8.5, 2030 last

For some reason I'm unable to edit my original post. The Red Dog Roughouts are sold, the Mushrooms are pending payment. Horsebutt and Calfskin are still available.

caffed

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
For some reason I'm unable to edit my original post. The Red Dog Roughouts are sold, the Mushrooms are pending payment. Horsebutt and Calfskin are still available.
There’s an edit timeout. Forget what it is but around 24 hours I think.

Saphris

Reaction score
Still hunting for some Vibergs in 7.5, mainly 1035 last. I am looking for a pair in a lighter brown / natural color, but am open to other pairs.

Send me a PM!

xghostsniperx

Reaction score

Viberg x Freemans Sporting Club Calfskin, $375 $350 shipped, net to me
Size 9, 2030 last

Viberg x Withered Fig Mushroom Chamois 145 Oxfords, SOLD
Size 9.5, 1035 last

Viberg x Withered Fig Horsebutt Crust 145 Oxfords, $550 $475 shipped, net to me
Size 9, 1035 last

Viberg x 3Sixteen Red Dog Roughout - SOLD
Size 8.5, 2030 last

Red Dog Roughouts and Mushrooms sold.

Withered Fig Horsebutt Oxfords reduced to $475, FSC Calf Service boots down to $350.

JayDotz

Reaction score
Price drops all around. DM me for more pictures. All include box and bags.

Navy Shell / 10 eye / Unstructured
Size 8.5 - 2030 Last
$850
6F99AB50-BB71-48B7-AC2E-A7037915171B.jpeg

Mocha Shell / Partially Structured
Size 8.5 - 2030 Last
$800
8D8D649C-8887-48F1-A9DD-1E3E37A571C9.jpeg

Color 4 Shell Slipper
Size 8
$500
124DBEED-FDCF-4E2D-A805-3639D2721983.jpeg

Styleforum is proudly sponsored by

Featured Sponsor

Face Masks: Pick Your Favorite (Choose 2)

• Disposable surgical mask

• White cotton mask

• Linen-lined mask

• "Sartorial" mask made of suiting fabric

• Patterned mask (checks, stripes, fun print, etc.)

• Solid color silk mask

• "Sartorial" mask made of tie fabric

• Sports mask made of synthetic fabric

• Denim mask

• Face shield

Results are only viewable after voting.