• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

The official thrift/discount store bragging thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

ATLjon

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Just found out I'm teaching a workshop in jazz journalism during a festival in a few months. It's tweed time!

This stuff is from today. If it piques anyone's interest, you know where to find me. And these iPhone picks are pretty terrible. I guess you now know that I'm only cool enough to have an iPhone 4.

This is pretty damn new, right? 100-percent flax. US 44 L. (The above pic doesn't look like much, but it's awesome)

40 R Hickey Freeman from a few years back (but not many)

SpecialK2k12

Reaction score
Some cool stuff everyone!

I found a pair of Frye boots the other day for $20, that I'm keeping, because it saves me like the $300 I was going to spend on boots. No pics cause I've been too busy wearing them.
Barbour Trench: Available, (Size XL I think, that tag is missing) (PM/Check the other thread in a bit for measurements)

Zegna Tie: Available, and probably the least ugly Zegna I've seen in the wild.

Brioni Tie: (Available) Also the weirdest tie I have ever seen.

sparrow

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
In field yes no?

darkmatter7

Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Just found out I'm teaching a workshop in jazz journalism during a festival in a few months. It's tweed time!

This stuff is from today. If it piques anyone's interest, you know where to find me. And these iPhone picks are pretty terrible. I guess you now know that I'm only cool enough to have an iPhone 4.

This is pretty damn new, right? 100-percent flax. US 44 L. (The above pic doesn't look like much, but it's awesome)

New enough that I haven't seen the label! Looks nice!

Fueco

Stylish Dinosaur
Supporting Member
Reaction score
One stop today. Pulled my third pair of APC pants (all from the same shop!) and popped another cherry!

sparrow

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Old School sweaters are the only Coogi items I would bother with, I haven't seen much else that sells.

Thx I thought it might have been cool to wear but I left it

Keeping this
Zegna with
Metal buttons
I think canvassed

tonylamer

Reaction score
I thought that this was worth posting. It's a 40R but was tagged as a XXL and priced accordingly (at $14.99). It's burgundy. Nothing special, but racers have their fans.

Lirum

Reaction score
I thought that this was worth posting. It's a 40R but was tagged as a XXL and priced accordingly (at $14.99). It's burgundy. Nothing special, but racers have their fans.

^ That is sick.

gauchogolfer

Reaction score
I got this Burberry sport coat today, great fabric, fits perfect, cost $3. However, I need some advice on what would go with this pattern.

I don't have any other plaid sportcoats, so I'm not sure what would be the best look with this. Any ideas?

Fueco

Stylish Dinosaur
Supporting Member
Reaction score

I got this Burberry sport coat today, great fabric, fits perfect, cost $3. However, I need some advice on what would go with this pattern.

I don't have any other plaid sportcoats, so I'm not sure what would be the best look with this. Any ideas?

The matching pants?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 101 36.3%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 100 36.0%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 36 12.9%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 46 16.5%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 41 14.7%

Forum statistics

Threads