• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

The official thrift/discount store bragging thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

hbkshin

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Of course. for the mayor. And apparently it's 37/100 I misread the label in haste.

Snoogz

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I've been picking up some cool street wear... need pics soon...

I'm moving into a new place with a bigger walk in closet, so I haven't had time...
shog[1].gif
Glad to see the priorities on the list for a new pad...a must!

Sorry work in an hour so pics are rushed.

All Oxxfords.

50% Silk/50% Wool, Wool, Super 120s, Sick pattern, Super 100s

Zegna 15milmil15, Zegna 15milmil15 Su Misura Zegna 15milmil15 Limited Edition 37/200, Hickey Freeman Loro Piana 130s, Canali 130s, Samuelsohn Silk Wool Cotton

RLPL, English Laundry skeet, Thomas Pink, Luigi Borrelli, Paul Smith

Ferragamo, Facconable

Awesome Haul, really good $$ in there.

Thrifting just got a whole lot more interesting. 25 cents in the rummage bins. Loaded.
This reminds me too much of a ciggy...must resist the temptation.
patch[1].gif

hbkshin

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Work cancelled due to hazzardous conditions (storming hard). What a good day.

stevenkmason

Reaction score

Cool sweater! I love cardigans! The elbow patches are a great detail. Sadly it has little monitary value, probably $10-$20. Maybe $30. The $$ is in the Southwestern and Native American pattern sweaters. Think The Big Lebowski sweater.

Thanks. I'll keep an eye out. I'm just stoked that this one fits and is real comfy and wearable.

Shawn, who runs Form Function Form hooked me up with this minty Orient Thresher, plus 2 FFF button studs (natural Chromexcel and #8 veg ran), 3 NATO straps, and the original bracelet. Real happy to have a white faced watch. I've been wearing a Blue Mako every day and I love it but this is sweet.

jdrizzy

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

What do you guys think of this?
Marlboro classic

Last edited:

wojt

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
They say vicuña happens in threes

Finding a good condition Vicuna coat or even a scarf would be a special feeling.... to me it can only be topped by climbing Everest or seeing Earth from orbit.
I mean I thrifted two great wool scarfs for 4$ total and it already feels like winning

Last edited:

ridethecliche

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Found a few interesting things today but they weren't my size so I didn't grab. Thrift store here has a lenient return policy so I'm not opposed to picking things up for others.

Found a ton of BB today but it wasn't in my size. Blazer was a 48 and pinstripe so I thought it was an orphan. Also found 4 Pink shirts in a 17.5 collar if anyone wants me to grab them. Also found a hickey Freeman collection blazer but it was also too big.

I grabbed a few PRL pants and shirt, and a few BB shirts for me. Found a Burberry pants in my size too. Pics to come.

:)

Ds13

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Thrifted a couple of Vintage Burberry Items:

1. Burberry Prorsum Topcoat estimated size 42
Measurements:
25" Sleeve (From shoulder seam)
21" Armpit to armpit
41" Total Length (from top of collar to bottom of back)

2. Burberry Trenchcoat Size 48
Liner intact, great condition

3. Burberry Salmon Colored Blazer Estimated size 42
Measurements:
25" Sleeves (From shoulder seam)
21.5" Armpit to armpit
32" Length (from top of collar to bottom of back)

None of these fit me so I figured I'll try to sell them here

Contact me if interested.

Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

Do You Consider Sustainability When Purchasing Clothes?

• Always - Sustainability is a top priority in all my clothing purchases.

• Often - I frequently consider sustainability, but it isn't the main factor in my decisions.

• Rarely - I seldom consider sustainability when purchasing clothes.

• Never - Sustainability is not a factor I consider in my clothing choices.

Results are only viewable after voting.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pixelized