• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

The official thrift/discount store bragging thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeadBoy

Reaction score
Also, not sure what you mean by "thats not the dior you're looking for" , they're both very nice items.

My apologies, I assumed you were flipping because an earlier post you'd made alluded to eBay sales. If they're for you and you like them, then rock and roll.

Samuel Smith

Reaction score

Finally had a good shoe day for a grand total of $18
icon_gu_b_slayer%5B1%5D.gif
All in Black

Aldan Monkstrap Shells
Aldan Perforated Cap Toe Shells
AE Graysen Loafers

11.5? :nodding:

private eyes

Reaction score
My apologies, I assumed you were flipping because an earlier post you'd made alluded to eBay sales. If they're for you and you like them, then rock and roll.

I sell 90% of what I find. The trench is way too big for me and will be getting listed, the scarf I may keep.

catside

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Today was rough, I had to put down my 13 year old malamute. I'm gonna hit the thrifts tomorrow to try and cheer myself up.

Sorry man. My condolences. I'll buy you a beer when I'm over there.Best

Last edited:

Samuel Smith

Reaction score
Where is mercuryman. I want those Paul smith suits.

On another note. Doing biznass in college station, tx this week. 4 stores today ..... Nada

Just HF G&H suit / sc:embar:

pnutpug

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Today was rough, I had to put down my 13 year old malamute. I'm gonna hit the thrifts tomorrow to try and cheer myself up.

What a drag, and condolences--that was one mighty fine hound, and I'm glad I had the privilege of making her acquaintance when we hit the stores last summer. Do me a favor and pass on whatever tips there might be for dealing with that kind of loss. Our eldest of three dogs is nearing the end (it's the hip thing common to aging shepherd breeds) and much as we think we are prepared, we are not. When things looked bad a few weeks ago, we ended up putting her on some kind of performance-enhancing injections into the hindquarters. It's worked well, as $600 worth of drugs usually do, but it's only buying time. Can't bear to think about it.

DanM

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Few things from this past weekend:

Harris Tweed

Jack Victor cashmere blazer

Pendleton blackwatch trousers. Size 36

Picked up this old BB jacket with a bunch of other stuff at an estate sale. Any value to it?

Here's hoping this Gucci is authentic...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 105 37.0%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 103 36.3%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 36 12.7%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 46 16.2%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 41 14.4%

Forum statistics

Threads