• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Ken P

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Haven't made a proper post around here in a while, but I did so well this past week I actually pulled out the mannequin for the first time in a long time.

Sweats and pants group shot. Yellow Rat might be a thread first. Small brand that sells at Self Edge.
View attachment 1290802

LP NetJets Flight Coat
View attachment 1290807

View attachment 1290814

Pop on Acne
View attachment 1290815

View attachment 1290816

Awesome varsity jacket made for a store in Brooklyn called Wolves Within. Very well made. RN comes up with Settlemeirs Award Jackets out of Portland. View attachment 1290817

View attachment 1290819

Looks like a couple of scraps from all the Levi's hauls earlier this year made their way to my area. Not a whole lot of meat on the bone but this was worth it for me for personal use.
View attachment 1290820

View attachment 1290800

View attachment 1290821

View attachment 1290822

View attachment 1290823

View attachment 1290824

Another thread first maybe? Andrea Pompilio
View attachment 1290825

View attachment 1290826

Five whole dollars for this guy.
View attachment 1290827

View attachment 1290828

And then this thing. 100% ca$hmere. ******* nuts.
View attachment 1290831

View attachment 1290832

View attachment 1290833

Crazy haul. Shockoe is a totally underrated brand. I found and posted a Yellow Rat shirt about a month ago. Super bummed it didn’t fit me.

Nataku

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

You weren't in Minneapolis by chance, were you? I saw that exact Polo cashmere jacket hanging off the edge of what I thought was an abandoned cart at one of my usual haunts about a week or two ago. Took a closer look and saw it was Polo and could tell it was cashmere just by the feel. Asked a nearby store worker if the cart had been there a long time unattended (or maybe a worker clearing old stuff off the racks) and she said it was someone's cart who ran to the restroom. So there I left it, with a slightly broken heart.

impuntura

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Another trip to the recycling room another free find .this time a Nishiki rebranded Norco.
I gotta go down there more often man.
20191201_200029.jpg
20191201_200038.jpg

highvoltorb

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
You weren't in Minneapolis by chance, were you? I saw that exact Polo cashmere jacket hanging off the edge of what I thought was an abandoned cart at one of my usual haunts about a week or two ago. Took a closer look and saw it was Polo and could tell it was cashmere just by the feel. Asked a nearby store worker if the cart had been there a long time unattended (or maybe a worker clearing old stuff off the racks) and she said it was someone's cart who ran to the restroom. So there I left it, with a slightly broken heart.

Never been there! Scout's honor! It was at a consignment store in Columbus. I guess it's not out of the question that it's the same one and someone sold it to the consignment store for like $17, and then to me for $45. Can't imagine there are that many of these floating around. That's a long way to travel in two weeks though.

Nataku

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Yeah, there definitely can't be too many of those floating around. It's possible. Who knows. I waited around till he got back and thought I'd offer to buy it from him if it didn't fit or whatever, but then decided to just let it go. I've never seen the guy before (and I'm a regular there), so he could have easily been an out-of-towner who bought it and maybe changed his mind on it when he got home. Such an awesome jacket!

GM-H

Reaction score

Had this happen yesterday. Walked into a salvo yesterday on half off day- saw what i thought was an unattended cart with a polo fleece lined parka with patch and under it a cord Arnys Forestiere jacket. Asked the nearest guy if it was his and it was. He's just normal hype flipper but looked it up because it was made in France, I got there 10 minutes after he did. He paid $7.50 because it was half off. Found a pair of almost new Hanover shell ptbs, definitely still left with broken heart

kbadgley84

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 97 37.5%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 93 35.9%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 30 11.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 43 16.6%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 39 15.1%

Forum statistics

Threads