• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

StanleyWingtip

Reaction score
Right. And to be clear, I could have avoided it. From now on I’ll just have the mail person knock on the door to pick up the packages and just plan to ship things out on days I know I’ll be home. I usually leave them on the porch because it’s easier for everyone, but now that I have to worry about people taking packages off the porch I’ll have to change that.
Lately I’ve been having the problem of the postal workers just not taking my stuff. They literally have to step over/around it to get to my mailbox or take it off of my mailbox, drop off my mail and then they’ll set it back on top lol. Luckily no theft though

double00

Stylish Dinosaur
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Been really liking the Chopard time traveler. Seems like a robust in-house movement, with my fav complication, for a decent price.

Who's gonna be the first to **** on it?

did you thrift this ? might be the wrong threak haha

flipstah

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Tiessss
55654C54-709B-410C-AF6A-96BE5472426A.jpeg

Ace_Face

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
The Pogues were fantastic live

I saw them in fall of 1992 in England. It was during a period when Shane had been kicked out of the band but was still a hell of a show. It concluded with the crowd invading the stage for a chaotic version of Fiesta.

wumpyfish

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Anyone else still in Atlanta? If you can weather the construction to make it to the church thrift on Piedmont near Cheshire Bridge today, there are a couple of high-end suits for $25 each.
I owe you a tasty beverage @ATLjon , I have been there before, place has the most enigmatic pricing, $15 for a VinnyVines tie & $25 for a Kitty suit in my size. Tough choice but I took the suit. :cheers:

Reaction score
14214555-C8D3-4C67-BA98-907530FDD9EB.jpeg

Hello, I wanted to both introduce myself properly and also ask some advice.
im based in the UK and having followed this thread for a while and learnt loads, I’m now noticing some improvements in my yields. So Thankyou everyone. Still hunting for the ricci crocodile coat that will fund a house deposit…

I found a RL Suede safari jacket today at about 5% retail. Not much wear but some stains as pictured. They feel quite crispy rather than oily.
does anyone have any advice on best ways of gently removing them?

Purplelabel

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
crispy stains? :paranoia:

right_hook

Reaction score
View attachment 1805419
Hello, I wanted to both introduce myself properly and also ask some advice.
im based in the UK and having followed this thread for a while and learnt loads, I’m now noticing some improvements in my yields. So Thankyou everyone. Still hunting for the ricci crocodile coat that will fund a house deposit…

I found a RL Suede safari jacket today at about 5% retail. Not much wear but some stains as pictured. They feel quite crispy rather than oily.
does anyone have any advice on best ways of gently removing them?

Very light and gentle cleaning with sandpaper high grit sandpaper
Good results always

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 97 36.7%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 95 36.0%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 32 12.1%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 44 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 40 15.2%

Forum statistics

Threads