• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • UNIFORM LA CHILLICOTHE WORK JACKET Drop, going on right now.

Uniform LA's Chillicothe Work Jacket is an elevated take on the classic Detroit Work Jacket. Made of ultra-premium 14-ounce Japanese canvas, it has been meticulously washed and hand distressed to replicate vintage workwear that’s been worn for years, and available in three colors.

This just dropped today. If you missed out on the preorder, there are some sizes left, but they won't be around for long. Check out the remaining stock here

Good luck!.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

mco543

Reaction score
Not feeling too great about that but it is a lovely case.

if it’s embossed I think I paid way too much ($500).There’s one currently on ebay that looks identical aside from being newer with a different (not as cool) interior and a sticker that says it’s authentic skin. I’m at a loss on where I can possibly take it in Vegas or who I can contact, I asked some authentication services and they said they couldn’t determine it via pictures. I have Bally exotic shoes but I’m unsure if they’d emboss a briefcase while also selling authentic ones at that time. Very frustrating lol.

SpooPoker

Internet Bigtimer and Most Popular Man on Campus
Affiliate Vendor
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
my 21 year old self had a 28" waist, will never see that again. at the start of sheltering in place I was all "i'm going to eat quinoa, green veggies, and drink alkaline water only, and finally fit into those 31" RRL selvedge jeans that mock me every morning". Days 1-5 I was a dedicated monster, the thought of ever defiling my body again with something that tasted good was laughable. days 6-8 I saw the light that depriving myself completely of the four major food groups (fat, meat, liquor, candy) was maybe a bit too monkish, and I did want to be a well rounded person. day 9 I summoned courage that I knew not that I possessed, and ventured to the forgotten land of the supermarket. day 10 until now has been a smorgasbord of meats, cheeses, breads, wines, and the finest confections in the land!
Basically, I fit into nothing, i'm all in on this awesome idea.

try day 55 in New York man

if it’s embossed I think I paid way too much ($500).There’s one currently on ebay that looks identical aside from being newer with a different (not as cool) interior and a sticker that says it’s authentic skin. I’m at a loss on where I can possibly take it in Vegas or who I can contact, I asked some authentication services and they said they couldn’t determine it via pictures. I have Bally exotic shoes but I’m unsure if they’d emboss a briefcase while also selling authentic ones at that time. Very frustrating lol.

insta return

carreragt7

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
As 2020 continues to devolve into a post-apocalyptic hellscape, I'm feeling the need to update my wardrobe. You guys think this'll do the trick?
Days 1-5 I was a dedicated monster...
You still wear clothes, BVL?! Besides the treacherous journey to check my mailbox -wearing a coat quite like the one dadjeans posted- The birthday suit has become my go to outfit! Fits perfectly 100% of the time, 60% of the time!

Bon Vivant Life

Reaction score
ou still wear clothes, BVL?! Besides the treacherous journey to check my mailbox -wearing a coat quite like the one dadjeans posted- The birthday suit has become my go to outfit! Fits perfectly 100% of the time, 60% of the time!
ha, this reminds me of back in the day when Stern was on regular radio, he played a clip of J-Lo saying that all her dancers would stay at her house and they would all eat breakfast together in the raw. stern's comment, "her house must smell like ass!"

jts287

Reaction score
ha, this reminds me of back in the day when Stern was on regular radio, he played a clip of J-Lo saying that all her dancers would stay at her house and they would all eat breakfast together in the raw. stern's comment, "her house must smell like ass!"
He was still on terrestrial radio when I was in college, and there'd be times where I was sitting in the parking garage in the morning praying he'd go to commercial so I wouldn't miss class. Sometimes I missed class...

Thrift Vader

Forum Mechanic
Reaction score
I mean the masks and hand washing. i think the west is starting to accept mask culture. hopefully you can get back in the trenches soon, much safer than before.

wumpyfish

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Ok, So you, me, @drlivingston and @JohnAAG for now, to keep this efficient as possible I was thinking starting a new thread somewhere between PTO'S eBay roundup and SF members what I am selling on eBay, the Covid Charity round up, We list and link what we are selling for charity and get to choose our own charity also. Thoughts?

JohnAAG

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Ok, So you, me, @drlivingston and @JohnAAG for now, to keep this efficient as possible I was thinking starting a new thread somewhere between PTO'S eBay roundup and SF members what I am selling on eBay, the Covid Charity round up, We list and link what we are selling for charity and get to choose our own charity also. Thoughts?
I don't have an ebay seller account, but I'm happy to send along what I have if someone wants to list them

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 97 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 93 36.0%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 30 11.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 43 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 14.7%

Forum statistics

Threads