• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

jdrizzy

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Suit supply and ferragamoes

bpk1

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Legit, probably 88-89.

Versace is real but ancient. Rotel is great stuff but the home theater receivers aren't worth as much as their other offerings. Not a huge loss.

Thank you both for the legit check - nice to know it's pre-death! Appreciate the info on the Rotel gear!

Nataku

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Appreciate that! Im 100% not versed in military, but the older the better for me. its all for me, not for sale, so the information is appreciated. my favorite pieces are the water bag and the poncho. and of course, the trunk. i thought of you when i was picking them, lol.

how about that camp7 though, is that what I'm looking for? i was so out of my comfort zone today haha.

You did well! I would have bought all that stuff if I were to have stumbled across it.

Forgot to mention the Camp 7. Right colors, right label and cool styling. Women's though.... :(

Still, you never know. Work your magic on it! :D

Koala-T

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

this thing is nuts...and ugly

Very ugly, very cool.

I left a light gray T&A/CB orphan the other day because of the extensive sweat stains on the white lining. Probably a mistake, but I disn't want to deal with it.

@SpooPoker super cool haul. Love that trunk. My uncle had one and whenever we'd go visit, I'd ask him to open it up and show me all the cool stuff in it. He also had one of the best collection of arrowheads I've ever seen but the all got donated to a small-town museum when he passed. I'm iff on a tangent.

TheNeedMachine

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
This first item I picked up on eBay - USA made A-2 in goatskin leather, Scovill zipper.

The rest is from the shops today:

For my ever-growing collection of 70's-era wooden tennis rackets. Wish it had the press but it's in fine shape otherwise.

Z-boys...

Vintage loom shuttles.

NWOT deadstock:

NWOT:

Pop for me - found plenty of Barbour but not this collab:

Koala-T

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
This is the other leather I found Thursday.

ATLjon

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Where is the local Barbour Thrift Store? It must not be on my route.

vexco

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Vacation stuffs. Sorry if pics are bad AND SORRY FOR ALL THE PICS. All available unless noted. Will edit in sizes that I missed.

Top left to bottom right: vintage BB Brooksflannel, Astor and Black(pop? not sure on the brand but seen it on here a few times?), Paul Stuart made in italy, Prada(pop and fits) SS cotton button down, crazy italian skeet and a Z Zegna

Burberry London, Steven Alan, Theory(fits so n/a), Bullock & Jones linen/cotton blend SS, Paul Stuart made in Ireland with a dope duck lining, Mountain Hardwear SS poly button down, Theory SS button down

Top left to bottom right:

Adriano Goldschmeid NWOT black cords size 34(flat front), recent Hiltl microchecks size 36(flat front), Luciano Barbera 100% linen yellow pants size 50, Sulka by St Andrews cotton pants size 32-34 I believe(need to measure).

Paul Stuart(flat front) wool size 34, PRL made in Italy wool size 36, PRL made in Italy 100% linen size 36(flat front), J. Press wool pants size 38(flat front)

Brioni flat-fronts size 36, Zanella unicorns size 36, Zegna flat-front chinos size 40, Zanella cotton unicorns size 36

Zegna flat-front wool/silk striped size 34, 2x J. Press flat-front size 38

Paul Stuart distressed cotton blazer size L, Zegna trofeo dual vent with a dope pattern

Brooks Brothers black camel hair blazer, BB 100% cotton, recent H. Freeman, Chester Barrie POW

Dumont silk pocket square, Trimmingham's Bermuda silk pocket square

6 x cotton/silk Isaia pocket squares, not thrifted but deep discount

AE Saratoga size 8, Florsheim Imperial v-cleats size 7.5

Pringle wool/cash cardigan with big ass MOP's, Pringle half turtleneck? dope either way, Viyella merino wool cardigan, Paul & Shark(pop) thick cotton knit

NWOT Robert Geller's size 36ish, NWT Jil Sander navy wool pants size 36

NWOT Gitman Vintage flannel size M

NWT Wings + Horns long sleeve. Size XL

Theory+ double dry rain jacket. My size so N/A

NWT Gant by Michael Bastian canvas peacoat. Double vents, working cuffs. My size so NA

NWT Rag, NWT Paul Smith cotton pocket square and a dope Kiton

Lots more to post. Will get to that tomorrow I think.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 41 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.5%

Forum statistics

Threads