• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • We would like to welcome House of Huntington as an official Affiliate Vendor. Shop past season Drake's, Nigel Cabourn, Private White V.C. and other menswear luxury brands at exceptional prices below retail. Please visit the Houise of Huntington thread and welcome them to the forum.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

FENWAY

Reaction score
Will always grab vintage jerseys, sports items. Pretty confident the Budweiser kicks by Greats are a thing

IMG_0952.JPG

double00

Stylish Dinosaur
Supporting Member
Reaction score
You guys ever have finds you regret letting go?

Really regret selling a pair of brown Ferragamos bit loafers a while back. At the time I thought I'd never wear bit loafers but now I really want a pair!

zegna duo jacket. holy cow what a fabric.

Principle

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Just sold those Folke Palsson J77 chairs and already miss using them as my painting chairs.

leisurewear

Reaction score
last 4 days. quality tailored stuff has been slow and steady. hopefully this goes on for a little while longer. usually lead with the best finds since even those are borderline fodder but gonna go reverse today. ppu:~$5.80

arcteryx t for personal
1.jpg

pop on cookie patch! on a women's cable knit though. not really desirable but still cool to see it in the field
2.jpg

ludlow cotton
3.jpg

shirts. i guess billy reid got a new tag
4.jpg

better shirts. pop on charvet (non tie) and willis $ geiger. shame the dude cut the left pocket flap off =(
5.jpg

don't pick up orvis often but have done well with hunting jackets
6.jpg

pretty sick jacket. in season too!
8.jpg

9.jpg

bwg862u.jpg

finally, le piece de resistance. pop on luciano barbera. sick gray with blue windowpane. another member said this one's by attolini (Grilux SPA tag). lmk if you guys concur.
10.jpg

11.jpg

0flz21d.jpg

Canyon

Reaction score
I know I'm still pretty new, but big thanks for all I've learned from everyone here, it's helped give us some extra money on the side for this guy.

IMG_6779.JPG

A couple things I found earlier this week waiting for him to show up.
IMG_6723.JPG

IMG_6724.JPG

IMG_6725.JPG

IMG_6722.JPG

And since we won't be going out for a while, a game (New and thrifted).
IMG_6721.JPG

silverwarebandit

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Hmm thanks. Yeah just took a look at comps and my piece doesn't have the tags that match attolini or st andrews

There was also a period where Barbera was having all eBay listings with attolini, St. Andrews, partenopea or caraceni pulled claiming they made everything in house. Grilux Spa is LB's parent company so it's possible they make it in house?

Nataku

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Couple quick stops on Saturday yielded a pretty cool and recent Pendy Board Shirt and finally some decent camo! Very hard to read the tag but looks like some hot weather ERDL from 1970 to me. Pryor biography for myself. Avg. PPU $3.99

View attachment 786226

Hard to tell, but are the chest pockets angled or straight? Angled pockets (and pocket flaps) would be Vietnam era. Straight pockets would be 75-78 as they were using up the brown dominant ERDL before the RDF transitional pattern came in 1979.

Nataku

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Congrats, @Canyon!

You guys ever have finds you regret letting go?

Really regret selling a pair of brown Ferragamos bit loafers a while back. At the time I thought I'd never wear bit loafers but now I really want a pair!

More than I care to admit, but here's the ones that really haunt me.

P1090194.jpg
P1090199.jpg

6e90102b_P1110266.jpeg

be6a5396_P1110771.jpeg

DSC09656.JPG
DSC09667.JPG

DSC03618.JPG

Dirt

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
@Nataku thanks, dude! Straight pockets on this guy. The tag is so faded on the DLA number that I read "78" as "70".

That's the ugliest Navitimer I've ever seen, you did good to sell it! That Snap On tool box, on the other hand...
giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 45 40.5%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 44 39.6%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 5 4.5%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 18 16.2%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 25 22.5%

Forum statistics

Threads