• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

drlivingston

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
what size are you? i come across them quite frequently.... usually the custom fit shirts... typically always pick them up. great casual shirts and fit me perfect. I typically leave them if they dont fit me, so if i come across some ill snag em for ya

If you guys are hunting shirts, nice ones are ubiquitous down here in Redneckville. I detest listing shirts. I will only buy what I can wear and leave the rest or proxy. What sizes are you guys looking for? I regularly come across: dress shirts - Eton, Hamilton, Truzzi, etc. / casual shirts - PRL, Orvis, Viyella, Etro, marital aid, Inis Meain, Sid Mashburn, etc. Most of them are pretty cheap. However, the last time I was at a particular store, they wanted $12-14 for the Sid Mashburn and Inis Meain shirts. **** that...

DerekS

Guyliner
Reaction score

If you guys are hunting shirts, nice ones are ubiquitous down here in Redneckville. I detest listing shirts. I will only buy what I can wear and leave the rest or proxy. What sizes are you guys looking for? I regularly come across: dress shirts - Eton, Hamilton, Truzzi, etc. / casual shirts - PRL, Orvis, Viyella, Etro, marital aid, Inis Meain, Sid Mashburn, etc. Most of them are pretty cheap. However, the last time I was at a particular store, they wanted $12-14 for the Sid Mashburn and Inis Meain shirts. **** that...

****! im a M, 15.5ish. VERY interested in sid or inis. i has monies to send you anytime. :slayer:

Last edited:

drlivingston

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
****! im a M, 15.5ish. VERY interested in sid or inis. i has monies to send you anytime.
icon_gu_b_slayer[1].gif

I'll pick up all the Inis meain you can carry at 12 bucks doc.

I will be back at that store tomorrow. I will let you know what they have. They had a couple of All Saints Spitalfields at around the same price.

Takai

Reaction score
If you guys are hunting shirts, nice ones are ubiquitous down here in Redneckville. I detest listing shirts. I will only buy what I can wear and leave the rest or proxy. What sizes are you guys looking for? I regularly come across: dress shirts - Eton, Hamilton, Truzzi, etc. / casual shirts - PRL, Orvis, Viyella, Etro, marital aid, Inis Meain, Sid Mashburn, etc. Most of them are pretty cheap. However, the last time I was at a particular store, they wanted $12-14 for the Sid Mashburn and Inis Meain shirts. **** that...
I will be happy with any of those in a 15.75 neck/S. Really need to up my shirt game. And if you send @DerekS anything Im sure he wouldnt mind me piggybacking

Last edited:

matty long legs

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
May was my best month ever in terms of eBay $, but so far thrifting in June has blown, until today.

Last Wednesday I did 5+ hours, twelve stores and all I got were these two ties.

Frustrated, I decided the next day I'd hit a route I've never done and always wanted to do. The plan: 10 hours total, 200+ miles of driving, 18 stores. Well...that was the first and last time I'll ever do this route. What a ******* disappointment. The first five stores are in a better city and where I got everything but a tie that I've already given to a friend. That's right, it took me 7 hours to hit thirteen stores and all I got was one ******* tie. :brick:

RLPL (15.3 x 33, french cuffs, Made in the USA)
Zegna shirt. 17.
Ledbury shirt. 16.5

Ferragamo womens cashmere turtleneck
Carrott & Gibbs bowtie and cummerbund set

Canali suit. Dual vents. Flat front. 40R.

Today I had a few minutes to kill before taking my brother to the airport. These are from today. Two stops.

Local store's single breasted camel hair polo coat. Fully canvassed. Gorgeous pick stitching. Hand sewn buttonholes. NA as I'm sending it to my brother in Denver.

BB Fitzgerald summer navy blazer. Made in Thailand. Fully canvassed. Half-lined. Center vent. 43R.

Lastly, my greatest suit purchase ever. Only my second Kiton anything. The first was a tie about five years ago. Kiton 100% cashmere suit. 44L. Dual vents. Pleated pants. Paid full price at consignment, but it was still very reasonable. Ends up being less than 1.5% retail.

Last edited:

Bahljs

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Brown & Church. I've never heard of them before but man is this very Marinella-esque.

Last edited:

Purplelabel

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
ill keep my eyes out. if i happen to find one ill just send it to ya. i have a few that i keep in rotation right now so i dont really need one.

Thank you, Old Sport.

Cj52racers

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Is it legit?...

first time with a Cucinelli, the inside fabric tag list this as a xxl, however the chest is 22' p2p (which makes it my size either way)

Legit. XXXL US. They run MAD small so that is probably close. I have a suede Bomber that is a XXL and it is roughly a 42-44.

DerekS

Guyliner
Reaction score

I will be back at that store tomorrow. I will let you know what they have. They had a couple of All Saints Spitalfields at around the same price.

:slayer: i have my paypal trigger finger at the ready.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.2%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.4%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 27 10.9%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 42 17.0%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.4%

Forum statistics

Threads