• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jompso

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Take it to a decent alterations tailor, that will narrow down nicely, couple of other minor alterations and it will fit great. (Assuming it fits across the shoulders, I can't quite see from that angle.)
Do you have the niow?

I will gladly explain logical aspects differences and the simqualith tats awellas the differences and the roubles that with tryiing to alera spoke suit posstoimpy a also know the Rack suit, a suit that is actually make solely the my tialor as much as you rcokuckking please and more and more , bevofre you have earliyt to the bathroom to even *********** yet.

Boom that shouold nbe not only reemingushed wowards tyour but actually a shimple reakdown of rht etype types, mere by look at eac, herhabs eeing differences, I'm not gonn keep you buyscuz no matter how this results, yout suffestions as to have that suit sould be handled, are not helping asingle person for any use of the thing

Jompso

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
If you're having a stroke it's best to call an ambulance rather than replying in the thrift thread.
I early didnter however I thnk I have no given teh source enoughs tous o keep him ouccupiedso I can now talking to the parirents. anow a uch ofiddfernece people at onces making sure thsi ******* things is taking to ewhweree first and turned into swiss techeese, cuzhe that is 1. wihtout a doubt not abything that should occur fergadless of wher eit goes, and speed xplaining this to people isnt jus an asy tasl......

Actually better idea, you and your stuff and what your are andong share and stuff, you doe that and more as well, sas long as you don'make contactoto meann while Iam trying to expanchnge realessages here , than I would be perfect, Hellp mayb e I fkae one at the end of this and give you some entertainment you are digging for .

thebuddahman

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
9sdthz.jpg

matty long legs

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
@Jompso, dude, if you want to be a part of this community at the very least you have to write clearly. I do think you contribute a lot, so please help us all out. Take a few extra minutes with each post and write so we can comprehend it.

Thanks.

Last edited:

Kazoo

Reaction score

Nickd

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Do you have the niow?

I will gladly explain logical aspects differences and the simqualith tats awellas the differences and the roubles that with tryiing to alera spoke suit posstoimpy a also know the Rack suit, a suit that is actually make solely the my tialor as much as you rcokuckking please and more and more , bevofre you have earliyt to the bathroom to even *********** yet.

Boom that shouold nbe not only  reemingushed wowards tyour but actually a shimple reakdown of rht etype types, mere by look at eac, herhabs eeing differences, I'm not gonn keep you buyscuz no matter how this results, yout suffestions as to have that suit sould be handled, are not helping asingle person for any use of the thing

It still doesn't make a great deal of sense. You obviously have a decent amount of knowledge, but a combination of bad typing and a bad attitude/massive ego mean that you aren't adding much to the community when you could. We just can't understand what you are saying when you go off on a rant. I'm not interested in you blowing your top again, I just won't engage. I respect your knowledge, but bear in mind that thrifting for quality menswear in a city where people have shitloads of money is like shooting fish in a barrel. You have competition, yes, and managing that takes some skill I imagine but we don't actually have the Brioni, Row suits, Kiton etc to find, so a suit from a tailor (who will no longer exist, I almost guarantee) that you then need to get altered to fit you is a decent bet.

For what it is worth, yes, if I find something I like and it needs adjustments, I will get my local tailor to make the adjustments. He has a lot of experience, is Savile Row trained and award winning. I'll trust a combination of his and my judgement rather than yours if you disagree thanks.

richnet12

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
simqualith tats awellas...doesn't come out with anything in Google?

Mr G from SD

Reaction score
Congrats on that jacket, Spoo. I could tell it was the Ski 92 just by seeing that pic as well.

Very well played. Looks to be in great shape.

Also, holy crap on the prices that one can fetch. I remember when you could ebay one for 300-400, thinking that was a crazy price.

Last edited:

Jompso

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
@Jompso , dude, if you want to be a part of this community at the very least you have to write clearly. I do think you contribute a lot, so please help us all out. Take a few extra minutes with each post and write so we can comprehend it.

Thanks.
Honestly, I apologize to you and everyone else, fur rushed .sporadic, mannoor sanwhich Essentially doing my best tweeker impersonation with my comcamunaating , the alcoofsne it is making mere-xplanation. inability and rushed attempts at moorely trying to articulate myself right now......Personallly, of our ce I coulde be could, but in ger nallly I think for the most part I do to this, aid the for most p[art the stuff I share, to this community that I believe I canfairly say I am a par of, Nakes **** cluearnsense, But just so your know what s really going through my head right now, and why I am operated and a peed that is boderline chearoand whatever, is that I collects spokes suits for the suti, however I love to he my sanfs on the rares ones, pieing 3 pieces elghs madebut off the Row,believe it or not, thoat what ah really want, not fRow gut off Row-like my bepsoke Haywrad is mor than andRow piecela nd thats ebore you taking to consideration that it was Chalrton Heston's, off Rodeo you cult the uslt icon toors with more very specific style s and suchaad usht house anfer house that is 3000 year sol for years has beeing make the same exactly ADMITALDIITEDLY DAMNIER ******* ERPER but the nameless suit Saga and asdg on with the only variations being of the jacket has a 2 of 3 front buttuno tdinkse, or a 3/2 of course......Remember how Push you Turly Love Purplel, Guess who can turn a rCloset int a Purplabel Label store if he wanted? I mean liteally your brand and having it whay your any you want it too be, just cover you shiracks, to by all your weathers, how vout all your pants?

Remember ,the friend and finluence thang |TW and as a presence with us knowin at all antypowers he has of odesn't: suit is tmadeo a very ever adrsickdoyt in that size. ow which one is more than likely very to adject o make it fir or better fit and confront?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.2%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.4%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 27 10.9%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 42 17.0%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.4%

Forum statistics

Threads