• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

richnet12

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Saw my first Bb black fleece piece in the wild at GW today....just a shiriveled shirt...not what it used to be..

white collar

Reaction score
Keep forgetting to post these, I stopped at a local goodwill minutes after they put a new batch of jewelry out and found these, true thrift. They were tarnished as hell and looked horrible, took them to my local jeweler and he cleaned and polished them for free
icon_gu_b_slayer[1].gif

Dirt

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Evening, duders!

Few things I picked up after work this afternoon. Hope you all have a good weekend and find awesome ****!

Two US Navy G1 flight jackets. The first one is brand new, unworn. The second one is worn but in excellent condition and has a zip in faux fur liner. Pumped on these!

Vintage Hawaiian shirt. I have no idea if this is worth anything but it is the coolest print I have ever seen and I had to buy it. Brand is Bellcraft and if I had to guess, I's say it's from the 60's?

And my first find of decent shoes! AE Concord monks in pretty good condition. Gonna give 'em a good cleaning this weekend

double00

Stylish Dinosaur
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Keep forgetting to post these, I stopped at a local goodwill minutes after they put a new batch of jewelry out and found these, true thrift. They were tarnished as hell and looked horrible, took them to my local jeweler and he cleaned and polished them for free
icon_gu_b_slayer[1].gif

you sure about this one? it doesn't really look like something tiffany would do, the etching seems shallow (from here anyways) and the font seems funky.

plus i've been through that 1837 collection a few times (own a cuff, actually) and i've never seen this piece.

white collar

Reaction score
you sure about this one? it doesn't really look like something tiffany would do, the etching seems shallow (from here anyways) and the font seems funky.

plus i've been through that 1837 collection a few times (own a cuff, actually) and i've never seen this piece.

Fu*k. The only picture of the necklace I can find takes you to a website that was shut down for selling fake tiffany jewelry. It matches up perfectly with the other one though. Both are solid silver though, I use to buy and sell gold and silver and kept the equipment to test it.

the2ndhandman

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Why would you leave this regardless if you could find a trade or not?
vexco is right I'm getting out of it. I was just looking around for myself. Im no dummy i know its value but i dont care.You'll never get the thrift out of me it's a hard habit to break. It just happens to be there. I thought someone would want it. Texaswoodworker is taking it.

winny94

Reaction score

Some people don't have time to flip things.

I wasn't saying he needed to flip it, but obviously that maker and that size is going to be desirable and would be traded within a couple days at most. No reason to leave it even if flipping wasnt an option. Either way, sounds like someone got it, so no problem

330CK

Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Ferragamo marked 9.5D

Canali marked EU52

e-thrift ~10% rule Kiton x Lattanzi velvet slippers (def na)

ridethecliche

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
If anybody is a 42 and wants to trade me something for this let me know in 10 min or I'm leaving it.

Ugh, I missed it. That jacket is what dreams are made of lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.2%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.4%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 27 10.9%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 42 17.0%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.4%

Forum statistics

Threads