• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Principle

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I just did a photo shoot for a ceramic studio kiln unloading last night and have been reading too much nofilmschool. To the gear-savvy or those lucky enough to find Mark III's, can we share some camera related posts? Whether it's what you use for eBay photography, or for personal use, or something you found in the field.

I thought I'd share some of the photos before I edit them later, too.

Principle

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Frenchy is down with food poisoning.first time ever in my life.the horror....the horror.any recomendations or remedys.im dying over here.
I ate five year old pesto last New Years eve before going out to Providence. After hitting up some crazy gay bars (the only ones that would stay open to 5 am) I bruised my ribs needing to vomit over a fence. Puked for the next two days and couldn't eat anything but grapes. I think time, water salt and maybe small pieces of fruit will help.

Edit: Don't eat pizza, don't even try it.

Last edited:

matty long legs

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
No thrifting for me yesterday as the gf and I were cooking and cleaning all day in preparation for hosting dinner with her folks. Since this is the bragging thread, I did slay some homemade pizzas and a chocolate pistachio tart. Also swung by a local mens store's warehouse sale after my haircut and picked up some heavily discounted socks. Couldn't pass up Brioni OTC 100% cashmere for under $20 (other two are wool).

Talked with a salesman for over an hour about all things menswear, including the folding of Bills Khakis, acquisition of Zanella, under appreciation of Gravati shoes, vicuna, etc. It was nice to talk with someone who is as passionate about the same things. Also, I noticed the gorgeous Rolex on his wrist and got a great lead on getting my recently thrifted Omega Seamaster fixed.

And I could give three ***** about the Super Bowl.

Last edited:

impuntura

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Dude i have the strangest craving for grapes since morning.
And thanks Doc the gf is bringing a case of gatoradeo.
Ughhhhhh....hgnnnnnnn

eazye

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Frenchy is down with food poisoning.first time ever in my life.the horror....the horror.any recomendations or remedys.im dying over here.

I just had food poisoning for the second time in my life a few weeks ago. After all the ******** and puking was out of the way, I popped some aspirin and slept for about 5 hours. Felt totally fine after that.

SpooPoker

Internet Bigtimer and Most Popular Man on Campus
Affiliate Vendor
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
One estate sale. I wish they were all as vintage rich as these. A few notes -

English patches are hand embroidered from trimminghams
Look at the hand work on the vintage Brooks suit!
I've never seen a tweed like the blue brooks brothers- and it feels like silk.
Big E Levi's is NA
Croc wallets are completely 70 year plus dead stock. I unwrapped them from their Christmas boxes from the 50s.
Cape is insane. Probably 1910s, silk lined and hand bouillon embroidered.

Last edited:

SpooPoker

Internet Bigtimer and Most Popular Man on Campus
Affiliate Vendor
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score

I ate five year old pesto last New Years eve before going out to Providence. After hitting up some crazy gay bars (the only ones that would stay open to 5 am) I bruised my ribs needing to vomit over a fence. Puked for the next two days and couldn't eat anything but grapes. I think time, water salt and maybe small pieces of fruit will help.

I want to sig this.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 41 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.5%

Forum statistics

Threads