• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Edmonton

Reaction score
The item is 100% cotton. A useful resource: Fabric Dictionary, English/Japanese

Japanese washing instructions Handwash at 30C (medium), do not use chlorine bleach, use a padded cloth when ironing, can be dry cleaned, do not twist or wring, hang in the shade to dry.

Awesome resource. Pdf'd and saved to Google Drive in case that site ever goes dark. Thanks!

Never would have guessed cotton. Thick like wool but soft like cashmere. Was a short-ish pea coat or whatever that design is. Didn't kop.

Jompso

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Why would it make you sound like an asshole? Every body loves a dafaq story. **** that ****, I would never go to Crenshaw. It was bad enough we ended up in Inglewood accidently in a bright ass yellow car.
I was referencing the first paragraph. The mini collection of Porches part. Yea the second part was just ******* dumb. Through a kid on my baseball team, I started hangin out with some Crips and was actually allowed entrance to their set in an "honorary" manner (I didn't need to get jumped in or anything and it's not blood in blood out for me haha), but I would never roll there without them. We'd hit it up on the weekends and I had a "pass" cuz I was with them. At the time I had a Denali on 24s, it was lowered and murdered out, it was ******* absolutely ridiculous. But it didn't matter cuz I rolled with this set there and we would cop white Tees or Peep fake Jacob watches or spit at girls or whatever. One time though I decided to just roll with a friend of mine, this was not a good idea. That was the last time I went and I realized that I was actually hanging out with Crips and I should probably change my lifestyle decisions in general, immediately.

barrelntrigger

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Trap house^^

Cj52racers

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Well, I'm back in the homeland. Thanks for all who helped me out when I was out west.

Still have to post pics of the stuff from the last few days in NorCal, but @MJMcRibb I grabbed one of the same Anoraks. They are US Army Mountain Warfare Anoraks and from what I can tell there was also a cold weather version, but theyre pretty desirable.

Anyway, I of course had to hit a few spots today now that I'm home.

NWT Kangol Angora Baseball cap, Chloe sunglasses, RT Square

Yohji. Paul Smith unstructured linen jacket. Patch pockets

Couple suits. Brioni is a bit dated but oh well.

Discount buy for self. 100% cashmere full zip hoodie. Right at 10% rule

double00

Stylish Dinosaur
Supporting Member
Reaction score
thanks man, is that what that pattern is called??? i had never seen anything like it before (and since, for that matter).

it's more like a catch-all of patterns. you'll see variations but they all break up the rigid up-and-down wales of traditional herringbone.

Thrift Vader

Forum Mechanic
Reaction score
Can someone here please help me translate Japanese? Specifically, I'd like to know the size and material of this jacket but any other pertinent info would be great. Thanks! Who's into Japanese SW&D?

Cotton. - someone beat me to it.

It's almost done! Can't wait to hit the tracks riding shot gun!
It's on the road,it was a dumpster when you saw it. but still a lot of work to do. (6spd swap, fresh paint,bigger turbo,etc....) But when you come back? we will race this thing like it's a rental.
icon_gu_b_slayer[1].gif
fistbump.gif

Want so hard. 05 WRX STI?
1999 WRX STI .

the2ndhandman

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

2ndhandman
love those ties designs and colors nice man!
There all in perfect shape wich is nice. I only got them as they were cheap and I've got my eye on a moncler x thom browne jacket but the wife said I have to thrift fund it "boo" challenge accepted I said.

SpooPoker

Internet Bigtimer and Most Popular Man on Campus
Affiliate Vendor
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
thrift fit, did the whole swish myself.

Enrico Mandelli shearling - $30
PRL 100% cashmere cardigan - $10
Harvie & Hudson brushed cotton shirt - $4
Lands End knit tie - $1

Purplelabel

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Doesn't help my want for Air Jordan's.
plain.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 93 37.5%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.3%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 27 10.9%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 42 16.9%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.3%

Staff online

Forum statistics