• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TMAdidas

Reaction score

Your eBay is a lying ***** that is not to be trusted.

The last few pairs that sold were between $45-$100 so I assume these would be in that vicinity. Either way, they're my size, so if not then at least I'll have another pair personally, so it's a win-win for me.

double00

Stylish Dinosaur
Supporting Member
Reaction score
old cotton:

@PLaydice is thing yes? made in usa, OG irie-ness. did a little research, the rasta stuff does well but i've not seen this print around.

OG usa-made quik. pretty pleased to find this.

Fred Villari spread shaolin kempo karate far and wide. some people hate him, others swear by him. this is prob early 80s 50-50 screen stars. beyond burnout.

disaster souvenir. i ******* hate this kind of content, dunno why i copped, maybe some ghoul will pay up. cotton screen stars.
btw, i was living like 3 hours away from SF at the time and i felt that motherfucker.

preach.

Last edited:

Fueco

Stylish Dinosaur
Supporting Member
Reaction score
@double00, I survived the quake and didn't feel it. Bring in a swimming pool during an earthquake is the only way to roll.

barrelntrigger

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

inbeforefrenchysaysthatshisleftovers

inbeforethatsecurityguardjoinsstyleforumandsaysyoustolethose

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!

richnet12

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Did i hear someone say giant dick jay :lol:

Blue Zileri is like an inviting swimming pool in summer...just jump in!

double00

Stylish Dinosaur
Supporting Member
Reaction score
@Fueco my FIL was actually at the World Series at the time. nobody in Candlestick had any idea the depth of damage at that moment. but when they tried to leave it took em like 6 hrs to detour on the san mateo bridge cause the bay bridge had collapsed. crazy how energy decides to move. i was in the central valley and the pools there were rocking and rolling. go figure.

Fueco

Stylish Dinosaur
Supporting Member
Reaction score

@Fueco
 my FIL was actually at the World Series at the time. nobody in Candlestick had any idea the depth of damage at that moment. but when they tried to leave it took em like 6 hrs to detour on the san mateo bridge cause the bay bridge had collapsed. crazy how energy decides to move. i was in the central valley and the pools there were rocking and rolling. go figure.

LOL, nobody really did. Radio wasn't as instant of a news source back then without Twitter and cell phones. I was in a JV water polo game in Palo Alto. Fun stuff. It took us something like three hours to get home, and we walked/ran the last two miles of it and went back later for the car.

SpooPoker

Internet Bigtimer and Most Popular Man on Campus
Affiliate Vendor
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score

lol! rolexgate. or trolex. watch and see on april 1st @Takai gonna post a rolex spoon or something.

it's not really a spoon, is it? lol

I love Trolex
2122.png

Well done!

Letric

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
So... I went to the Post Office today. 3 packages.

First one:

Completely forgot that I had bought this the other day. Semi-intoxicated early morning E-thrift. Not bad for $18.95. Great Fall Tie. Going into my personal collection, so N/A.

These next two were trades from @SpooPoker . Dude is a class act when it comes to doing business. Thanks again homie!

AE Malverns 13EEE.

These Malverns are a really good acquisition. Perfect boots for Fall / Winter, with the Dainite-esque soles. Attractive last shape, and the suede is good quality. I was afraid they might be too wide and short, based on some AE reviews... But they fit so perfectly. Super thrilled with these.

And then....

Alden Cigar Shell Cordovan Chukkas 13E.

I tried on the Aldens first of course, and when I slipped my right foot into that calfskin-lined Shell Cordovan womb.... My entire existence and path in life was validated. I felt like a God wearing them. These are "The Ones".

They fit better than any shoe I've ever worn. It was as if these boots were custom made for me. These are now my most prized clothing item. I was really surprised at how little wear was on the soles too. The uppers have some dust and scratches, but who cares... It's shell. With a proper cleaning and buffing, those will be gone. The "Cigar" color on these is amazing too. Really quite an attractive, well made, durable pair of boots. So eager to comprise a master fit with these as the base.

Today was a good day.
cool.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 104 36.7%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 103 36.4%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 36 12.7%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 46 16.3%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 41 14.5%

Staff online

Forum statistics