• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • UNIFORM LA CHILLICOTHE WORK JACKET Drop, going on right now.

Uniform LA's Chillicothe Work Jacket is an elevated take on the classic Detroit Work Jacket. Made of ultra-premium 14-ounce Japanese canvas, it has been meticulously washed and hand distressed to replicate vintage workwear that’s been worn for years, and available in three colors.

This just dropped today. If you missed out on the preorder, there are some sizes left, but they won't be around for long. Check out the remaining stock here

Good luck!.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

leisurewear

Reaction score
Hmm ok thanks for the feedback guys, still learning the ropes. Will definitely keep a sharper eye out but I guess the only older Burberry stuff I've ran across are sport coats that are not great quality which did not appear to do too well when I looked at closed listings.

Last edited:

Spruce Moose

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Hmm ok thanks for the feedback guys, still learning the ropes. Will definitely keep a sharper eye out but I guess the only older Burberry stuff I've ran across are sport coats that are not great quality which did not appear to do too well when I looked at closed listings.
They made the switch from Burberry's to Burberry London (with a blue label) in like 99 and as a results the problem with Burberry's blazers/suits is they are dated. I know some people here can do well with them but as you've seen from sold listings it's generally a good idea to pass, especially while you learn what's licensed and what not. But other items like jackets, dress shirts, etc keep an eye out for

And hey 500th post :)

There's something about tuxedo bear that just makes you smile lol

kbadgley84

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

They made the switch from Burberry's to Burberry London (with a blue label) in like 99 and as a results the problem with Burberry's blazers/suits is they are dated. I know some people here can do well with them but as you've seen from sold listings it's generally a good idea to pass, especially while you learn what's licensed and what not. But other items like jackets, dress shirts, etc keep an eye out for 

And hey 500th post :)

There's something about tuxedo bear that just makes you smile lol

Old Burberry Blazers with metal knight logo buttons I usually kop if cheap just to harvest and resell the button, those always do well and turn quickly

Bahljs

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
So.. I e-thrifted a LB Luxury Vintage Sorrento

Then this weekend happened..

From today:

NWOT Barba

NWT Kitty

Kitty ties

Non-vented Kitty cash

NIB Alden drop

Oh yes.

Big ups to Coach @SpooPoker for the estate sale lowdown and etiquette. This was my first.

I'm a smart guy and woke up with 2 hours of sleep at 7am the morning of with a massive hangover due to very very poor decisions the previous night, but I kept truckin.

Ended up going today as well to pick up a few other things on the cheap.

To all the estate sale veterans.. you guys would have been quite proud of my heaping pile of pre-sort swag I was able to build up. This one's for you:

RL Home. All made in Italy. Did NOT pay those listed prices.. haha!

Between the Sheets duvet cover. $999 MSRP and I picked up two of them. Looking forward to lying in this after I bathe in Perrier.

Dyson V6 Animal with all tools

Manfrotto 3205 and 190XDB with 390RC2 and 3130 heads

Mint Boss pants and wool beanies

Borrelli

Wilkes croc belt

New single button peak lapel Zegna tux

Spoo called out that these were JM Weston from the sale preview potato pictures. Sure enough, they were.

Then this..

happened.

NA on these for now.
worship.gif

Bahljs

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Old Burberry Blazers with metal knight logo buttons I usually kop if cheap just to harvest and resell the button, those always do well and turn quickly

Like these? I just did the same thing on a dated blazer, what do you normally fetch for em?

kbadgley84

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

FWIW the content tag matches a SS09 Prorsum women's coat that I found a few weeks ago and some of the legit Prorsum listings on eBay. Not all of them say Prorsum on the content tag. 

Yea it doesn't say Prorsum on the main tag either but like you said I've seen similar listed as Prorsum

double00

Stylish Dinosaur
Supporting Member
Reaction score
on that Prorsum, shouldn't you be able to find it in whatever season collection?

the2ndhandman

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Also, forum, if you're into streetwear and haven't heard what these guys are doing, I'd give their YouTube a look. It's a buy/sell/trade put together by a few people that has taken off. 

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCwxtEBIe1Zk_A8vu4xRUNYg/videos
It's a awesome spot. They have sweet deals on stuff that's hard to find. They have snow beach and p-wing stuff on the walls in mint condition. Then pinks is across the street for lunch as they don't open till noon.

Bahljs

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
It's a awesome spot. They have sweet deals on stuff that's hard to find. They have snow beach and p-wing stuff on the walls in mint condition. Then pinks is across the street for lunch as they don't open till noon.
You have been there? I want to make it a goal of mine in the next year.

matty long legs

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Came across this gorgeous, current Hickey Freeman navy blazer in a soft wool/silk blend. My size. Soft shoulders. Partially lined. Gorgeous.

******* motherfucker. This asshole chopped off at least two inches, totally ruining the "balance" of the coat. ******* heartbreaking. It would have been my new go-to navy blazer.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 97 38.0%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 92 36.1%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 29 11.4%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 42 16.5%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 14.9%

Forum statistics

Threads