• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • UNIFORM LA CHILLICOTHE WORK JACKET Drop, going on right now.

Uniform LA's Chillicothe Work Jacket is an elevated take on the classic Detroit Work Jacket. Made of ultra-premium 14-ounce Japanese canvas, it has been meticulously washed and hand distressed to replicate vintage workwear that’s been worn for years, and available in three colors.

This just dropped today. If you missed out on the preorder, there are some sizes left, but they won't be around for long. Check out the remaining stock here

Good luck!.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fueco

Stylish Dinosaur
Supporting Member
Reaction score
@Tyrone MacStiophain, Spooner Kloth reverse print shirts do quite well. The Mele Kalikimaka shirts do well in the fall before Christmas.

txwoodworker

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

@nataku ? Anyone?

TheNeedMachine

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
One estate sale, one thrift, couple discount stores, and not much to show for it.

The "good" Marshall's and TJ Maxx here used to carry Kiton, occasionally Tom Ford, recent Zegna, Brioni, etc...now the best is maybe a couple Versace t-shirts. Dunno what happened.

Anyhoo...

Need some polish, still in nice shape otherwise:

???

Another pair, this time in BB4.

Pierson v Post

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
J Press single vent linen (blend?) suit, 40R.

Edit: Sold about 1 hour after I listed it on that other site...

Last edited:

SpooPoker

Internet Bigtimer and Most Popular Man on Campus
Affiliate Vendor
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
Nothing special but cheap as hell estate/garage sale. Everything was $5 or so. I have big faith in the original vintage DVF 3 piece.

firefit

Reaction score

One of the nicest Blazers I have ever found and is cashmere Zegna but for little guys..size 38
[/IMG][/IMG][/IMG][/IMG][/IMG]

Calling me a little guy eh? Haha. Nice find! Are you perhaps willing to part with it? Im a size 38S/R (its all gonna get tailored anyhow

txwoodworker

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
not passing on EZ soft when it's cashmere and 2.99

nice heavy coat

Couple issues, but not passing on a 1btn Poole Tux coat. Pants were nowhere to be found.

DID pass on this pop because the fabric was tired.

verlvet rope at the GW

Spruce Moose

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Was this a fakey? I passed

Forgot to grab a picture but a great J crew Ludlow in a blue and white gingham check. A smidgen too tight for me. My brother already claimed. Stole this picture from Google but this is the exact jacket

silverwarebandit

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Lots of stops today, only one pick up. Possibly NWOT TB4

I don't know why, but I've only ever found thom Browne in **** hole thrifts in bad parts of town.

It's been slow lately, I start a new job Monday so I've been trying to be picky as I won't have much time for flipping going forward. I guess I'm transitioning from low ranked semi pro to strictly amateur. I'll probably get the itch and go out occasionally but no more 20 store days for me. Honestly, I'm happy, since that's burned me out. I'll still be sticking around the thread and living vicariously through you guys.

Oshuns919

Reaction score
Peter Milar lot

Half of ties made in Italy
Some nwt others nwot
Belts size 30/ 1 28
One belt nwt

Available

Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 97 37.7%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 93 36.2%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 29 11.3%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 43 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 14.8%

Forum statistics

Threads