• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • UNIFORM LA CHILLICOTHE WORK JACKET Drop, going on right now.

Uniform LA's Chillicothe Work Jacket is an elevated take on the classic Detroit Work Jacket. Made of ultra-premium 14-ounce Japanese canvas, it has been meticulously washed and hand distressed to replicate vintage workwear that’s been worn for years, and available in three colors.

This just dropped today. If you missed out on the preorder, there are some sizes left, but they won't be around for long. Check out the remaining stock here

Good luck!.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jompso

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
........still going..

dukedishin

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
...and @SpooPoker wins again.

SpooPoker

Internet Bigtimer and Most Popular Man on Campus
Affiliate Vendor
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
came home to find a box from @playdice that made me happy also

cheers homie

Jompso

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
...and @SpooPoker wins again.

There isn't winning here, especially when Spoo is involved. This is a man who has made a career of doing this, someone whose been doing it for nearly 2 decades. Someone who bought a Ferrari strictly from flipping. This is a man who has a system down to a science. It's like losing 1 on 1 to Kobe. It phases you in no way and you continue to do you because you just lost to the best baseketball player of the last 25 years, even though you may have a jumper as quick and as deadly as Ray Allen. He's one for admiration and respect and has earned these things in an overwhelming manner. But comparing yourself to someone who has made this an elongated career and has been acting as such for such a long time is pointless. He absoluetly works magic, but I would truly truly hope hat if any of us do this for as long as him, that we will be making the same sort of acquisitions as him...if your stagnant in an industry for well over a decade, you need a new industry.

SpooPoker

Affiliate Vendor
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score

There isn't winning here, especially when Spoo is involved. This is a man who has made a career of doing this, someone whose been doing it for nearly 2 decades. Someone who bought a Ferrari strictly from flipping. This is a man who has a system down to a science. It's like losing 1 on 1 to Kobe. It phases you in no way and you continue to do you because you just lost to the best baseketball player of the last 25 years, even though you may have a jumper as quick and as deadly as Ray Allen. He's one for admiration and respect and has earned these things in an overwhelming manner. But comparing yourself to someone who has made this an elongated career and has been acting as such for such a long time is pointless. He absoluetly works magic, but I would truly truly hope hat if any of us do this for as long as him, that we will be making the same sort of acquisitions as him...if your stagnant in an industry for well over a decade, you need a new industry.

Jompso

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I'd also like to add that about 8 months ago, you could walk into any thrift store in this city and thrift a gator skin belt, a color to your liking without fail. I however, promising Spoo I would do so and thinking this city just pumps out Gator, proceeded to acquire 70 lizards, eel, and a great deal of gater skin belts to send to him. Well I depleted the entire city and you can't find a ******* Gator belt anywhere. Thank you @SpooPoker you have succesfully thrifted the entire city of Los Angeles completely dry of all Gator and you did it completely across the country....I refuse to take any respnsiblity for these actions.

SpooPoker

Affiliate Vendor
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score

I'd also like to add that about 8 months ago, you could walk into any thrift store in this city and thrift a gator skin belt, a color to your liking without fail. I however, promising Spoo I would do so and thinking this city just pumps out Gator, proceeded to acquire 70 lizards, eel, and a great deal of gater skin belts to send to him. Well I depleted the entire city and you can't find a ******* Gator belt anywhere. Thank you @SpooPoker
 you have succesfully thrifted the entire city of Los Angeles completely dry of all Gator and you did it completely across the country....I refuse to take any respnsiblity for these actions.

that is still so impressive. that was a ******* epic box(es) to open. thank you so much again!

Jompso

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
that is still so impressive. that was a ******* epic box(es) to open. thank you so much again!
I loved acquring I'm sure as much as you enjoyed recieving it. Think nothing of it, it was fun and added a little extra little scavanger type missions to each thrift stop. I can't wait until you unleash the bigger plans on us, or just save them and unleash the final product. The interioir design of a house in regards to whether they want marble floors or couner tops, wood, or porcelian tile, is always something that can look very nice if done right with colors that complement like slabs of high quality marble of marble with color complexities that show depth and beautify, or wood flooring that is indvidual blanks made of high quality mohagony or something, these are all very nice additions to the interior to someones home. Take the skins, that are already mended to a rectangular leather base to give them perfect shape for construction, and decorating your house with exotic animal skins is a new type of balls and a new type of baller ****. I very much look forward to seeing what you do with an idea that is so far fetched, so out there, and so genius, that it has the potential to turn into a ******* masterpiece.

Last edited:

eazye

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Well, I was going to post some stuff, but...... Damn Spoo. I can't even begin to fathom how much that gentleman must have spent on his wardrobe throughout his lifetime. So many drool worthy pieces in there, but I'm really liking the detachable collars. So cool!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 97 37.7%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 93 36.2%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 29 11.3%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 43 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 14.8%

Forum statistics

Threads