• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • UNIFORM LA CHILLICOTHE WORK JACKET Drop, going on right now.

Uniform LA's Chillicothe Work Jacket is an elevated take on the classic Detroit Work Jacket. Made of ultra-premium 14-ounce Japanese canvas, it has been meticulously washed and hand distressed to replicate vintage workwear that’s been worn for years, and available in three colors.

This just dropped today. If you missed out on the preorder, there are some sizes left, but they won't be around for long. Check out the remaining stock here

Good luck!.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Fad P

Reaction score
Anyone own the ribbed popover? If so, care to share photos? Going to bite the bullet and order something in brick cashmere since I’ve been eyeing it since it dropped. Going to be either the popover, knit shirt or side button.
I’m seriously considering the ribbed popover. Just not sure if I should size up or not. Mr Porter says go one up - but Stoffa recommends sticking with my regular size…

joacimbylehn

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I’m seriously considering the ribbed popover. Just not sure if I should size up or not. Mr Porter says go one up - but Stoffa recommends sticking with my regular size…
Follow the makers advice I say, one vote for regular size.

jtorres94

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Heading over to Stoffa today. Will see if I can snap a pick of the black basketweave.
If possible, would love to see pictures of the ribbed popover and new peacoat. Also anything in the Brick Cashmere or Chestnut Baby Camel. But understandable if you’re too busy. I won’t be in NY until April so I’ll miss the season.

TweedyProf

Distinguished Member
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
If possible, would love to see pictures of the ribbed popover and new peacoat. Also anything in the Brick Cashmere or Chestnut Baby Camel. But understandable if you’re too busy. I won’t be in NY until April so I’ll miss the season.
Apologies. I only just saw this.

I’m told that the new store will be three times the size of the old space. I think that’s a good sign for the company but also, I fear, a ticking clock for Stoffa remaining in my price range.

The black basketweave is excellent. Inky, textured. Sport trouser ordered. I also tried on the drawstring trouser which I like very much. Would do it in linen. This is the three ply wool:

IMG_8394.jpeg

joacimbylehn

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Yeah the recent article in BOF shows they have very high ambitions. I’m happy things are going so well, but on a personal level I’m also worried where it’ll put me as a customer in terms of availability.
If they’re able to keep their business model of vast majority MTO/MTM, it can be a great proof of concept at scale.

The drawstrings look great on you, the pair in the pic has a perfect fit for such a trouser!

kevenmee

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
is there a stoffa buy sell thread?

jtorres94

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
new drop went down the other day. wild that the tees are now $300 lmao.

To be fair, that’s for the silk blend version. Regular cotton is up to $200 from the $150 it was about a year ago.

Looks like most items have seen an increase of $50-75. Cashmere went up $250 in some makes, sadly.

thatboyo

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I think suede jackets went up like $200?

I was thinking of buying one and thought it would’ve been around 2400 after tax for me but now it’s 2400 pretax

joacimbylehn

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
To be fair, that’s for the silk blend version. Regular cotton is up to $200 from the $150 it was about a year ago.

Looks like most items have seen an increase of $50-75. Cashmere went up $250 in some makes, sadly.
Here I am kicking myself for not buying the u-neck when they were sub $500:confused:

joacimbylehn

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
How does people feel about lightweight coats in general? I don't see much practical use but I like the idea stylistically. Well, practical use would be instead of a light jacket I suppose, the idea of a coat for those conditions is just new to me.

botzzz

Reaction score
i wear long coats year round, have some light cotton and linen options for windy summer evenings, its just a different look than a jacket but they each have their place - i find that i often grab a flowy light coat over t's and sweatshirts and khakis or track pants to elevate a kinda basic "going to the store" look in a way that say a chore jacket seems too pedestrian

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 96 38.1%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 91 36.1%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 28 11.1%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 42 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.1%

Forum statistics

Threads