• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

leapyourbar

Reaction score
really interested in the cashmere raglan coat and single breasted jacket

I had this on my hitlist, but I went with the belted one from Cavour. It's a loro piano cashmere, and it has held up incredibly. IIRC, they go on sale around black friday. I think I paid ~$595. Def one of my fav purchases.

My Belted Washable Trousers in Ivory Basketweave arrive today :D.

jtorres94

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Love this look
86F926CF-C5C8-4188-8270-FD92C6EE93E4.jpeg

Delivery also arriving for me today. Washable Taupe Trousers, Walnut Uneck Vest and a Wheat Knit Shirt. Excited!

Jason12

Reaction score
Is there any way to get the hazelnut peached cotton trouser but in tapered fit online? not in NYC so not able to do an in person mtm but it seems they have an online customiser for existing clients

jtorres94

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Is there any way to get the hazelnut peached cotton trouser but in tapered fit online? not in NYC so not able to do an in person mtm but it seems they have an online customiser for existing clients
Yes, just email them and they can do a MTO for you. You just won’t be able to return the item for obvious reasons.

leapyourbar

Reaction score
A whole fit indeed! Which reminded me: I've always wondered if, when, or whether Stoffa will do an interactive app...it would legit be the coolest thing in the world to be able mix and match different fits and fabrics and whatnot. I spent an inordinate amount of time doing this in Microsoft Word this summer, lol.

leapyourbar

Reaction score
When was your order placed? I have my Aug. 9th order still open with no updates.

July 22nd. Mildly annoying, but whatever. I know their facilities shut down in August, and I get that it was placed after their deadline.

jtorres94

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
A whole fit indeed! Which reminded me: I've always wondered if, when, or whether Stoffa will do an interactive app...it would legit be the coolest thing in the world to be able mix and match different fits and fabrics and whatnot. I spent an inordinate amount of time doing this in Microsoft Word this summer, lol.
Would be awesome. I do something similar trying to coordinate my current items with things I’m looking to order.

I’m also trying to be a bit more strategic and frugal since prices have gone up. Doing one order warmer pieces and the next cooler. Though, I think my next purchase will be a bigger one with an Asymmetric Leather Jacket.

jtorres94

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Wheat Cashmere is such a perfect shade. Hard to capture in picture but love it. Then there’s the Walnut U neck which I can already tell is going to get a ton of wear.

Not pictured is Taupe Basketweave Washable Trousers because I’m already wearing them. If you’re on the fence, grab them! Perfect jean replacement.

43C2D3B3-B60F-4F89-93A3-B2C7F09905E5.jpeg

joacimbylehn

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Wheat Cashmere is such a perfect shade. Hard to capture in picture but love it. Then there’s the Walnut U neck which I can already tell is going to get a ton of wear.

Not pictured is Taupe Basketweave Washable Trousers because I’m already wearing them. If you’re on the fence, grab them! Perfect jean replacement.

View attachment 1838454
That looks great, much better than their pictures imho, less yellow.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.2%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.4%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 27 10.9%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 42 17.0%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.4%

Staff online

Forum statistics