• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • UNIFORM LA CHILLICOTHE WORK JACKET Drop, going on right now.

Uniform LA's Chillicothe Work Jacket is an elevated take on the classic Detroit Work Jacket. Made of ultra-premium 14-ounce Japanese canvas, it has been meticulously washed and hand distressed to replicate vintage workwear that’s been worn for years, and available in three colors.

This just dropped today. If you missed out on the preorder, there are some sizes left, but they won't be around for long. Check out the remaining stock here

Good luck!.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Fenderplyr

Reaction score

Rjedwards88

Reaction score
All the details look okay. I've never seen a grey wash so light before though, almost looks white. and he says they're a straight fit when the only straight fits I've ever seen have had the pocket stitching on back. Those look more like slims, I'd ask a few questions.

Yeah that’s the only thing off about them right ? The color is super light. I asked the seller for more pictures and to clarify the style is straight or slim. Anything else look off? :)

aquila49

Reaction score

Rjedwards88

Reaction score
I would definitely ask for some measurements—especially the waist. Sizing can be very inconsistent with RRL denim. The actual waist size of those jeans could be anywhere between 32.0 inches and 36.0 inches.

But are there any other signs of authenticity or does it look fake?

Rjedwards88

Reaction score
8E99C38A-47DD-4879-844A-C0DD2632AE51.png
BE30B415-1EFD-4195-BB98-F254A2A9ED29.png
5907A08B-C64D-465C-8C65-CF9E678A526C.png

So what’s the verdict guys?

Pretty certain they're authentic. But if you'd like more confirmation, ask for pictures of the inner tags. That should give you the assurance you seek.

Fenderplyr

Reaction score
some good stuff restocked in the sale section if you're a XL or XXL, not sure if you'll be add to cart though considering the websites issues :slayer:

notwithit

Pullup laureate
Reaction score
Is there a way to tell what season a piece is from based on the tag? I picked up these slim narrows in 'charcoal wash':

IMG_20180123_094956574~2.jpg
IMG_20180123_094852509.jpg

The slim narrow cut is a little snug in the calves, which in retrospect I probably should've seen coming based on the name.

aquila49

Reaction score
Received the Cowboy Jacket yesterday. There's little to add to Serad's excellent review, other than to say the jacket is more lightweight than expected. I love it. The "warm" shade of black is very appealing and I like the minimal contrast between the color of the denim and the leather accents. As far as my build concerned, it's a perfect Medium—slim without being tight.

For those who are interested, here are the vital details:
Size: Medium
Chest: 22"
Shoulders: 18"
Sleeve: 34"
Sleeve (shoulder seam to cuff): 25"
Back Length: 24"

Just for fun, l compared these measurements with what's posted online (at ralphlauren.co.uk—the jacket isn't up on the US site yet).
  • Size medium has a 16½" front body length, a 19" back body length, a 19¼" shoulder, a 45¾" chest, and a 34½" sleeve length. Sleeve length is taken from the center back of the neck.
What a joke. Whoever's responsible for posting this information is just mailing it in. If you don't want to do your job, give it to someone who needs the work and is willing to put in the effort.

BTW, this isn't an isolated glitch. RRL measurements are uniformly erroneous. Anyone who makes buying decisions based on published numbers is going to disappointed. I call that "customer disservice".

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 97 38.2%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 91 35.8%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 29 11.4%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 42 16.5%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.0%

Forum statistics

Threads