• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • UNIFORM LA CHILLICOTHE WORK JACKET Drop, going on right now.

Uniform LA's Chillicothe Work Jacket is an elevated take on the classic Detroit Work Jacket. Made of ultra-premium 14-ounce Japanese canvas, it has been meticulously washed and hand distressed to replicate vintage workwear that’s been worn for years, and available in three colors.

This just dropped today. If you missed out on the preorder, there are some sizes left, but they won't be around for long. Check out the remaining stock here

Good luck!.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

gnatty8

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Slims from a few years back.. Washed dozens of times..

DJ Quaaludes

Reaction score
Crappy (pun intended) bathroom pic, but thanks to @FJCruiser for the suggestion on the Levi's X Pendleton workshirt. Great quality (stitching and deep indigo wool denim material used is on point) and MISUA, I highly recommend it to the RRL-heads here. Paired with Fairmont wash RRLs.

Last edited:

Cooly

Reaction score
Happy Friday guys...

Thought I would post a "real world" pic of one of my personal favorite items from the Spring 16. I've come to love this black sateen shirt and find myself having to "not" wear it because I wear it too often :)... really like the weight of the fabric and since it's a linen/cotton blend, it's actually pretty breathable while being heavy at the same time...

anyway... here's pic I posted on Instgram yesterday (sorry for the dup if you saw it there)... w/ the Easthams ...

JTK

Reaction score

Happy Friday guys... Thought I would post a "real world" pic of one of my personal favorite items from the Spring 16. I've come to love this black sateen shirt and find myself having to "not" wear it because I wear it too often :)... really like the weight of the fabric and since it's a linen/cotton blend, it's actually pretty breathable while being heavy at the same time... anyway... here's pic I posted on Instgram yesterday (sorry for the dup if you saw it there)... w/ the Easthams ...
Great shirt! If you've washed it, how much did it shrink?

Cooly

Reaction score
Great shirt! If you've washed it, how much did it shrink?
I've washed and dried it a couple times and I don't think it shrunk at all. It's already kind of washed when you buy it to have that worn in look/feel, plus I'm not sure if any of the cotton/linen blend shirts shrink a lot.

I did get it pressed at the cleaners once and it brought out the sateen shine a lot more...

Last edited:

Kensington

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
One my favorite pants, the raw Clydes from a few seasons ago has a crotch blow-out. Well, actually I think it just torn at the crotch because I gained some weight and was stretching. Any suggestions on the best way to to patch or fix these up that's aesthetically pleasing and most durable? Thanks.

ispace

Reaction score

One my favorite pants, the raw Clydes from a few seasons ago has a crotch blow-out. Well, actually I think it just torn at the crotch because I gained some weight and was stretching. Any suggestions on the best way to to patch or fix these up that's aesthetically pleasing and most durable? Thanks.
No idea but fade pics?

PCFIVEZ

Reaction score

Honestly I would love to own that jacket too.
It pains me to hear that it might go to a tailor.

If it ain't broke don't fix it!

Did you consider if you have a little room you can use that space for layering?

And as mentioned before, please post pics!

i got the coat and to my surprise out actually fit me well! only problem is that it is extremely warm and heavy...12 pounds heavy. warm meaning that if it was dead of winter new york city 20 degrees...i will be fine with just a t shirt underneath.

it looks great though and i will post pics once mothers day is over.

rosslovethreads

Reaction score

Yes but sadly we still don't have a RRL store in Texas. I used to buy from Robert a member here but he has since gone on to other things so I no longer have a connection I trust.

Hey! I have a store here in Lubbock, TX and we carry RRL! Quite a lot, actually. If you'd like any info on my inventory, you can drop me a DM!

We try to carry a lot of the core stuff, but we also do some wild pieces too! A lot of cool **** coming in for Fall!

Last edited:

Viral

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Hey! I have a store here in Lubbock, TX and we carry RRL! Quite a lot, actually. If you'd like any info on my inventory, you can drop me a DM!

We try to carry a lot of the core stuff, but we also do some wild pieces too! A lot of cool **** coming in for Fall!

thanks for the info.

what the name of your business? Do you have a website?

papillo

Reaction score
Heads up to anyone purchasing from the website, ebates has 15% cashback on a bunch of sites including Ralph Lauren.

rosslovethreads

Reaction score

thanks for the info.

what the name of your business? Do you have a website?

Hey! Its Drest by Scott Malouf in Lubbock, TX.
We are a fairly small specialty store and we don't do any ecommerce, so we don't have our inventory listed on our website. We only have our vendors.

getdrest.com

Feel free to DM for my phone # and i can hook you up with what we have in stock.

dukarelli

Reaction score

upstate over the weekend
olive selvedge oc's
western light wash denim shirt
red plaid shirt I forgot the name of
and not pictured rrl braided leather belt.

oceansaway

Reaction score
The tide is finally going out on men's slim-fit pants, according to the Economist. It's about time. Maybe we can expect some non-ankle-hugging denim from RRL in the next season or two.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 96 37.9%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 91 36.0%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 29 11.5%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 42 16.6%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.0%

Forum statistics

Threads