• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • UNIFORM LA CHILLICOTHE WORK JACKET Drop, going on right now.

Uniform LA's Chillicothe Work Jacket is an elevated take on the classic Detroit Work Jacket. Made of ultra-premium 14-ounce Japanese canvas, it has been meticulously washed and hand distressed to replicate vintage workwear that’s been worn for years, and available in three colors.

This just dropped today. If you missed out on the preorder, there are some sizes left, but they won't be around for long. Check out the remaining stock here

Good luck!.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

izzyfBOC

Reaction score
Hello Gents,

I plan on picking up a pair of RRL slim-fit rigid jeans and was wondering how i should size on them?

im a 36 in most pants/denims.

Regards:cheers:

boxdok

Reaction score
I would suggest the same size. they will stretch in the waist quite a bit. I highly doubt you would be able to sz down to a 34 to the fact the thighs will probably be to slim.

izzyfBOC

Reaction score

I would suggest the same size. they will stretch in the waist quite a bit.  I highly doubt you would be able to sz down to a 34 to the fact the thighs will probably be to slim.

Yea I guess TTS it is then. And do these have a mid rise? Cause low rises aren't for me

Fenderplyr

Reaction score
Yea I guess TTS it is then. And do these have a mid rise? Cause low rises aren't for me
the slims are very slim and low in my opinion. I think it would be smarter to go with straights and have them adjusted if need be for tapering

RandJG1

Reaction score

That beacon sweater is finally in the US webstore. Def grabbing at the first price drop.
Has anyone seen the Krouse Popover in person? I cant decide if its fugly or awesome

i have the Krouse Popover
i had some pop over shirts in the past and didn't like so sold em
this is different, love it, look is sweet
denim, color, cut, metal buttons, pocket
anxious for first wear

boxdok

Reaction score
How is the cut of the Krause pop over. I find alot of popover to be fitted in the chest and shoulder while cut too generous in the mid section. Also is it med weight rigid denim or a lighter weight ?

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Teger
the rrl reps at the former georgetown store would disagree with you (yes I asked I am that nerdy)

I felt like a complete noob asking that here but I've never seen it fully explained. I've heard the "double r" explanation but it didn't clarity. Ricki and Ralph Lipschitz makes much more sense.

I highly doubt the L stands for Lifshitz and not Lauren. That's just my opinion though.

Reaction score
Thinking of pulling the trigger on this Striped Popover Workshirt. Have any of you seen it in person? Curious if it has more of a classic fit compared to other RRL shirts.

izzyfBOC

Reaction score

the slims are very slim and low in my opinion. I think it would be smarter to go with straights and have them adjusted if need be for tapering 

Thanks! I ended up getting a pair of low straights after using the fit guide on the RRL site and you just confirmed it for me. I have muscular quads so I need that room for sure.

antonfier

Reaction score
hello:

i'm new to the list but have been buying and collecting rrl since its inception.
i noticed that a while back someone was looking for an empire work jacket in an xl.
i have one that i'm willing to part with. bought new at the nolita location. worn it 2 or 3 times.
like new condition. let me know if anyone still interested.
thank you.
anton

kbuzz

Reaction score
Hello all

Does anyone know anything about the denim on these Rigid 1922 Buckleback jeans? Its an ebay item in grey denim. Cant tell from the listing what the shrinkage sizing situation will be, e. g. are they one washed? sanfordized?....who makes the denim etc. Thanks for any info

http://www.ebay.com/itm/NEW-Ralph-L...-28-29-32-36-/371261771998?fromMakeTrack=true

Last edited:

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 97 37.7%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 93 36.2%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 29 11.3%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 43 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 14.8%

Forum statistics

Threads