• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • UNIFORM LA CHILLICOTHE WORK JACKET Drop, going on right now.

Uniform LA's Chillicothe Work Jacket is an elevated take on the classic Detroit Work Jacket. Made of ultra-premium 14-ounce Japanese canvas, it has been meticulously washed and hand distressed to replicate vintage workwear that’s been worn for years, and available in three colors.

This just dropped today. If you missed out on the preorder, there are some sizes left, but they won't be around for long. Check out the remaining stock here

Good luck!.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Cooly

Reaction score
just scored the plaid wool topcoat (med) for $800 all paid with free giftcards. is it just me or do other people "take advantage" of the gift card thing they have online?
I just bought some RRL stuff at the Fillmore store and they told me I couldn't get the gift/money back card on RRL items :( I would have like to as it would have been $50 or something to that affect...

Last edited:

PCFIVEZ

Reaction score
not really stealing if they don't require you to give it back with everything. you can't return in store...it has to be returned to North Carolina.

you can only get the gift card if you buy polo stuff. who really cares after it's returned.

Last edited:

Cooly

Reaction score
How's the stock at the Fillmore store? I'll be visiting SF in a week. TIA

The Fillmore store has a decent amount of Spring RRL items. It seems the "hot numbers" are moving fast - such as the chalk jeans and the narrow slim jeans they no longer have in my size. They did two weeks ago...but not now, they would have to order them in. (not too upset - I wan''t sure I wanted them anyway - the slim narrow jeans were too narrow for me).

Are there items you are looking fore in particular? I can tell you if I remember seeing them in there or not...

Last edited:

Cooly

Reaction score
If anyone wants to know or cares... I recently received the Regiment Cargo Pants: http://www.ralphlauren.com/product/...6&ab=bc_shopallapparel&pg=8&parentPage=family

I highly recommend them if you were looking for something to wear on the weekends besides jeans. I also wanted the extra pockets, for all the stuff that are too much for jean pockets. The RRL ones were way more rad than any of the others I looked at: fabric, cut, quality, hidden pockets, how the pocket are sewed to the pants etc, typical RRL nice-a-ties...

However, one caveat, they run way big, I had to get a full 2 sizes down in the waist...

anyway, my .02 ....

Last edited:

youretheman

Reaction score
Re: sizing

Hi gentlemen, need some help re: sizing of slim fit rigids and slim fit once washed. They should be the same? Any input would be much appreciated

Best,

Ytm

Last edited:

Fenderplyr

Reaction score

Re: sizing

Hi gentlemen, need some help re: sizing of slim fit rigids and slim fit once washed. They should be the same? Any input would be much appreciated

Best,

Ytm

SHOULD be the same. I'd recommend 2 sizes down from true waist size

Reaction score
If anyone wants to know or cares... I recently received the Regiment Cargo Pants: http://www.ralphlauren.com/product/...6&ab=bc_shopallapparel&pg=8&parentPage=family

I highly recommend them if you were looking for something to wear on the weekends besides jeans. I also wanted the extra pockets, for all the stuff that are too much for jean pockets. The RRL ones were way more rad than any of the others I looked at: fabric, cut, quality, hidden pockets, how the pocket are sewed to the pants etc, typical RRL nice-a-ties...

However, one caveat, they run way big, I had to get a full 2 sizes down in the waist...

anyway, my .02 ....
Fit pics would be greatttttly appreciated
biggrin.gif

zkwas

Reaction score
How TTF are slim-fits? What about low-straight?

I'm a true 32x32, but I can wear down a 30 waist.

Lastly, anyone have the textured crewnecks? I really enjoy the look and was wondering whether anyone had some experience.

Thank ya greatly.

Last edited:

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 97 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 93 36.0%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 30 11.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 43 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 14.7%

Forum statistics

Threads