• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

colabear

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I also have this Marshall jacket and I got it cheap during the sales. Don't you think they should have used a heavier twill material and not this flimsy gabardine since the faux fur lining is very thick. The material of the collar and reinforcing details are real shearling and leather but the main material looks less substantial. The zipper pulls are very sharp too and I'm afraid that if I move my hands the wrong way that it can easily snag and rip the main material of the jacket.

Last edited:

colabear

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Is that meant to be like that? The jacket looks nice though. 

My jacket's lining doesn't peak out like that. Maybe it just needs ironing or a manufacture defect with excess lining material on seam allowance. Easily fixed but it might cost you $20 bucks

Emixam

Reaction score
has anyone tried on the new slim narrow denim ? Curious to see the difference with the slim fit

White Lotus

Reaction score
Marshall jacket came in. Wow so warm and love the style. Price was terrific with the sale from my SA. However one annoying thing. The bottom of the back hangs out. I don't know if I will live with this or return.

Can you fit your hands into the hand warmer pockets?

Btw I bought a marshall flight jacket and it was a defect too. The triangles were uneven. Yes the back is a defect. Reminds me of the hiker parka i got from Gant. The back pops out because of the air in the quilt lining though the cause of this is different.

Last edited:

boxdok

Reaction score
New limited edition shirt was just posted on line. Imo this is one of the 3 best pieces to release this season along with both of the leather vest.

randomkoreandude

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
i saw that in store, but didnt try on

i like pullovers in the winter, but i would this this piece would be pretty impractical once it started getting warm ... i like it, but prolly wouldnt get as much wear. raw denim jacket seems more practical

Featured Sponsor

Do You Consider Sustainability When Purchasing Clothes?

• Always - Sustainability is a top priority in all my clothing purchases.

• Often - I frequently consider sustainability, but it isn't the main factor in my decisions.

• Rarely - I seldom consider sustainability when purchasing clothes.

• Never - Sustainability is not a factor I consider in my clothing choices.

Results are only viewable after voting.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
matchaslimprix