• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Saturdays

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
They definitely dropped prices on a lot of items. But from yesterday to today, a lot of stock has gone away.

Saturdays

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I don't know about you guys.. but boy am I excited for this Olympic Sale :bounce2:!

edubs01

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Prices are still too high for all the crap that nobody wanted...

Last edited:

Dynamics

Reaction score

They definitely dropped prices on a lot of items. But from yesterday to today, a lot of stock has gone away.

Yep. Yesterday I had the Slim Twill Cargo Chino's in my cart (they had a FSR). Today when I went to check out, my size was sold out.

ShiroiAkuma

Reaction score
Anyone else here have the pleated British officer pants? They are selvedge & British khaki colored with the button over waist. I ordered a 31W and the fits a little to baggy in the thighs for me.

Saturdays

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Prices are still too high for all the crap that nobody wanted...

It seems the prices are dropping based on inventory, something I wanted ended up losing stock of XS, and only has XL left, went down from 250 to 219.

Not much, but it went down...

ShiroiAkuma

Reaction score

Yeah, I've got 3 pairls of RRL denim and 1 pair of officer chinos, and they've all required heavy tailoring, from the seat to the hem, to get a good fit. Great material though.

Really? That doesn't seem right.... Why spend that much money just to dump even more money to change them?
Why not buy another brand that fits the way the want and is made with better material and craftsmanship? Most RRL items are made in china anyways.

King Leer

Reaction score
Grabbed some more of the deep discount stuff, including the tote which is only $50 (both blue indigo and the green canvas)

Love how I got three items for the price of one button down at retail.

RobearH

Reaction score
10% code if anyone needs it (good till 8/31)....BZR4141.
revolve.gif

Last edited:

ShiroiAkuma

Reaction score
Thank you sir, but I can't get it to stack :( oh well I have a bunch of stuff still in the boxes at home, but I really wanted just one more order haha.

BossTweed

Reaction score
Do the black RRL slims fit identically to the rigid blues in the same size? I've been wearing a 29x30 in the rigids, but they were tight at first and I'm worried the blacks may not stretch as much so maybe I should size up.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.2%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.4%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 27 10.9%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 42 17.0%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.4%

Forum statistics

Threads