• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

carlos20co

Reaction score
Belloqs
D2D086AB-02B6-4633-A136-E756B4A1B4D3.jpeg

kurdo

Reaction score
Anyone know when/if they'll have a sale anytime soon? I want a few items, but not sure if I should get them now or wait a few weeks since lots of retailers have sales around this time of the year.

hyunbin09

Reaction score
Anyone know when/if they'll have a sale anytime soon? I want a few items, but not sure if I should get them now or wait a few weeks since lots of retailers have sales around this time of the year.
Mid January for fall 1 and 2. Winter and holiday February or beginning of March. I think that’s the timeline from last year. Only 30% off. No additional cuts 😵‍💫😵‍💫

carlos20co

Reaction score
How did you find sizing to be? I found a pair that is my bannock size and wondering if they would work out. They look great

I went true to size and they fit good with midthick socks. Length wise they are about the same as Beckmans, just less room in the toe box. If the price is right go for it.

jmiller123

Reaction score
31D7B76D-833C-427E-A930-7B86ECFB3F92.jpeg

Ended up getting this seasons Fremont jacket at 30% through indigo & cotton. Still expensive for a sherpa jacket but it is really nice. The pile lining looks and feels premium and the subtle chest pocket stitching is a cool touch. Probably not worth retail but at sale price I don’t have any regrets

Mollysdad

Reaction score
View attachment 1864457
Ended up getting this seasons Fremont jacket at 30% through indigo & cotton. Still expensive for a sherpa jacket but it is really nice. The pile lining looks and feels premium and the subtle chest pocket stitching is a cool touch. Probably not worth retail but at sale price I don’t have any regrets

lol - nice pic - somewhere in some heaven, someone is thanking you for keeping the western boot tradition alive 🙏🏽🔥🙏🏽

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 93 37.5%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.3%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 27 10.9%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 42 16.9%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.3%

Forum statistics

Threads