• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

pasteurisation

Reaction score
@ChasingBobby judging from my experiences in ebay, items described as new w/o tags are in worse condition than what you expect though.

Dirty Denim

Reaction score
That makes me want it more! haha. Been looking for a thinner cap.

Still crazy that I literally can't even find one. Should have bought one a couple months ago. They were all over the place.
Not sure what happened...

Again, if anyone has one to sell let me know!
;)
I want 1 as well. I might just grab the one on the site for $95.

Does anyone have any experience with the driving caps? I really want one of those but am scared at the one size fits all thing

captainshields

Reaction score
I want 1 as well. I might just grab the one on the site for $95.

Does anyone have any experience with the driving caps? I really want one of those but am scared at the one size fits all thing

Just realized they have them back for sale. Hadn't really seen the new stuff til now.
Some really cool stuff...

BLAUGRANA

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
XL that just went up on EBAY for $400...never understood what people mean "New without tags"? I guess he ripped the tags, wore it once and consider it BRAND NEW.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/New-RRL-Ral...27?pt=US_CSA_MC_Outerwear&hash=item2ecdcd442b

Mine, which was sent from a store, didn't have a size tag. Looks like it was cut out. The price tag was in the pocket too. Based on the measurements from Unionmade I could make it out that it was a medium though. I was just glad the store sent it to me. I think with most retailers it's against policy to sell an item when certain tags (IE the joker tag) has been cut out.

captainshields

Reaction score
Anyone know the width of the watch straps that are up for sale now?
I find it odd that they don't give a size when every watch has different lug widths...

thanks!

zippyh

Stylish Dinosaur
Spamminator Moderator
Reaction score

Anyone know the width of the watch straps that are up for sale now?
I find it odd that they don't give a size when every watch has different lug widths...

thanks!

??
It says they're 3/4" in the description. You have to click the little arrow thingie.
That's kind of an odd width being 19mm.
Most watches will be 18 or 20 mm.
You can usually squeeze a 19 to fit 18mm lugs but a 19 will look like ass on something with 20mm lugs.

captainshields

Reaction score
??
It says they're 3/4" in the description. You have to click the little arrow thingie.
You can usually squeeze a 19 to fit 18mm lugs but a 19 will look like ass on something with 20mm lugs.

Maybe the flash site isn't working for me but I didn't see 3/4" anywhere. When I click the + expand picture thing it's always a blank page for me haha.

But ya, 19mm definitely won't work with any watches I have.
I have all vintage military watches that are 16mm. 1 or 2 that are 18mm.

zippyh

Stylish Dinosaur
Spamminator Moderator
Reaction score
??

Maybe the flash site isn't working for me but I didn't see 3/4" anywhere. When I click the + expand picture thing it's always a blank page for me haha.

But ya, 19mm definitely won't work with any watches I have.

I have all vintage military watches that are 16mm. 1 or 2 that are 18mm.

Try the mobile site
http://m.ralphlauren.com/product/index.jsp?productId=30229776&fromSearch=1

potemkin_city_limits

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
This Mendoza jacket is pretty insane. I would love to own one of these.

Last edited:

Lord Nick

Reaction score

I want 1 as well.  I might just grab the one on the site for $95.  

Does anyone have any experience with the driving caps?  I really want one of those but am scared at the one size fits all thing

I have some if the driving caps, one size fits all is fine, they have a leather pull tab style adjuster on the back

Lord Nick

Reaction score

Are the Clifton boots a 2 piece moc toe or 1 piece?

One piece moc toe, as for those wondering about fit I generally wear a 10 in my boots (oak street bootmakers, yuketen) but went with a 10.5 in the Clifton because I heard they could be a bit narrow in the toe area. I might have gotten away with a 10 but I like to wear thick socks too.

Baldomero

Reaction score
Whoever recommended checking out that RRL-spirited (to put it loosely) blue dotted shirt from Old Navy... you're awesome. I got a few compliments on it last night, which is not bad for a $20 shirt.

pvoytko

Reaction score

What kind of sale going on RRL store now? Same as online?

I had to place an order w the bleeker street store for a return since they had run out of my size online and it was 50 percent off the sale price for clearance stuff. I was told it had just started today.

Worked with a gentlemen named Jason, super nice and didnt mind texting me pics of stuff for my send sale.

Last edited:

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 93 37.5%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.3%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 27 10.9%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 42 16.9%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.3%

Forum statistics

Threads