• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • UNIFORM LA CHILLICOTHE WORK JACKET Drop, going on right now.

Uniform LA's Chillicothe Work Jacket is an elevated take on the classic Detroit Work Jacket. Made of ultra-premium 14-ounce Japanese canvas, it has been meticulously washed and hand distressed to replicate vintage workwear that’s been worn for years, and available in three colors.

This just dropped today. If you missed out on the preorder, there are some sizes left, but they won't be around for long. Check out the remaining stock here

Good luck!.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

***The Official Rick Owens Thread***

thekunk07

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
the mainline were warm, this version is not

killacam

Reaction score
Any feedback on the "moleskin" Rick uses on the AW14 DRKSHDW hooded bombers?

du14f4764/MAD

Drape differently? Warmer?

Thanks!

loganobrien121

Reaction score
Hey guys, I just had a quick question and was hoping that someone could steer me right - in the upcoming SS collection, there is a blazer that I'm dying over. I wouldn't be getting the pants in the matching fabric though (drop crotch doesn't look good on me. at all) so I was wondering if any of you have had experience matching 2 shades of black (pants/blazer), or if it just looks...wrong.

All of the pants that I have are a darker, more jet black and the jacket (pictured below) is kind of a very dark shade of grey

Weird question, I know. I just realized I'd never worn two different shades of black together and assumed there was probably a reason why haha.

Thanks for any input!

thekunk07

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Personally I don't like Rick suits when the fabrics arent matched I either match them or go for a blazer paired with the stretch drkshdw jeans

absloute2

Reaction score
hey guys.

I am a total RO leather noob and planning on buying my first Mollino

now there are 3 options here . all 3 leathers have the somewhat same price 600usd-ish.

I never had a RO leather before , dont even know how they look like in real life. really hope someone who had experiences with there leathers could share some thoughts about choosing which one. I read a lot about the thinness and plasticy feel about the 10ss Oiled Calf . thats all i know. Maybe opinions on real life feel on10ss oiled calf and wash calf could be helpful.

thank you in advance

1st is the 10ss Oiled Calf Mollino RU1762 LO the condition seems pretty good

2nd is a 12aw washed calf ru9762 some fine winkles there

3rd no idea what year . . Lamb leather, seems thinker but cant really tell the condition of the leather surface.

Last edited:

ppllzz

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
sizing on rick owens adidas? i have a 41 in island dunks and geobaskets, should i just get a 41 in these?

ppllzz

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Anyone know the difference between these two Geos? They're both black but one looks like a darker shade of black.

LN-CC doesn't have the damn model number listed. Couldn't find any "RU15________/____ " anywhere.

http://www.ln-cc.com/en_en/men/shoes-2/rick-owens-leather-geobaskets/ric0217027blk.html

http://www.ln-cc.com/en_en/women/shoes-2/rick-owens-leather-geobasket-sneakers/ric0215017blk.htm

well one of the links doesn't work, but judging from the link itself one of them is womens??

ipractice

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

sizing on rick owens adidas? i have a 41 in island dunks and geobaskets, should i just get a 41 in these?

same sizing, my rickxdidas socks this season fit same size as my geos.

1st one uses crumpled leather on some panels, 2nd one is smooth all around.

no dif though both are going to be the same leather just treated differently

Last edited:

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 97 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 93 36.0%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 30 11.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 43 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 14.7%

Forum statistics

Threads