• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

OccultaVexillum

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Just had my black bball lows stolen from the gym wtf.
These have been my go to's for 3 or 4 years, has anybody seen size 44's in stock anywhere? I need to replace them ASAP and I can't find black lows anywhere.

ChronBong

Reaction score
Just had my black bball lows stolen from the gym wtf.
These have been my go to's for 3 or 4 years, has anybody seen size 44's in stock anywhere? I need to replace them ASAP and I can't find black lows anywhere.
did u leave it out in the open like where everyone puts their bags and stuf? or put in a locker without a lock? if so thats entirely ur fault.

Last edited:

mer6

Reaction score
did u leave it out in the open like where everyone puts their bags and stuf? or put in a locker without a lock? if so thats entirely ur fault.

getting your **** stolen isn't "your fault", don't be rude man

it's true you're at greater risk for theft in open areas/public spaces, but there's a lot of trust in gyms and places like that, you shouldn't have to fear this stuff

Last edited:

ChronBong

Reaction score
getting your **** stolen isn't "your fault", don't be rude man

it's true you're at greater risk for theft in open areas/public spaces, but there's a lot of trust in gyms and places like that, you shouldn't have to fear this stuff
every gym has a locker room, is why i bought my own lock and have a locker when i stuff my stuff.

ChronBong

Reaction score
To those who owns CP lows + chelsea boots.

did u size down or size up or go TTS?

for example im sz 42 in achilles low...so for chelsea boots what size would i be? im hoping TTS>....i do have a bit of a wide feet.

OccultaVexillum

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
The good thing is that I'm not asking for opinions about the morals and ethics of theft and the best ways to prevent it.
I just want to find a place to buy a new pair from, these were pretty beat anyway and were due to be replaced whenever the black lows got a re release, looking at the gallery posted earlier I guess there's no blacks coming this summer so I was hoping somebody might know a place that still has a pair left from this winter.

As for chelseas I wear 1 size bigger than everything else (45 compared to 44).

pantheist

Reaction score

The good thing is that I'm not asking for opinions about the morals and ethics of theft and the best ways to prevent it.
I just want to find a place to buy a new pair from, these were pretty beat anyway and were due to be replaced whenever the black lows got a re release, looking at the gallery posted earlier I guess there's no blacks coming this summer so I was hoping somebody might know a place that still has a pair left from this winter.

http://www.endclothing.com/us/brand...on-projects-b-ball-low-leather-1887-7547.html

jlchau

Reaction score

for example im sz 42 in achilles low...so for chelsea boots what size would i be? im hoping TTS>....i do have a bit of a wide feet.

What else do you wear? I don't own achilles, but I tried on a 41 and they seemed okay. I have a 41 in the chelseas. Width wise they fit, but both have some extra length to them.

I have 8.5 in Adidas Raf Stan Smith. 8 2030 Viberg, 7.5 on other Viberg lasts.

Bertdinner2

Reaction score

its so crazy how its different for everyone bc for me the achilles in 45 needs to break in to be comfortable and the chelseas in 45 were perfect right off the bat

ChronBong

Reaction score
What else do you wear? I don't own achilles, but I tried on a 41 and they seemed okay. I have a 41 in the chelseas. Width wise they fit, but both have some extra length to them.

I have 8.5 in Adidas Raf Stan Smith. 8 2030 Viberg, 7.5 on other Viberg lasts.

MMM Gats in 43. That's the standard size up from CP TTS. always from everyone.
its so crazy how its different for everyone bc for me the achilles in 45 needs to break in to be comfortable and the chelseas in 45 were perfect right off the bat

well do u have wide feet or narrow feet?

ike_hiking_boots

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

for example im sz  42 in achilles low...so for chelsea boots what size would i be? im hoping TTS>....i do have a bit of a wide feet.

size down 2 and avoid the gym you fat bar steward.

Last edited:

ChronBong

Reaction score
size down 2 and avoid the gym you fat bar steward.

lol slightly wide feet isnt from my fat ass which is non existent, if naything u'd read my previous posts how often i hit the gym, 4-5 times a week and have been a gym rat for 6-7 years.

im more jacked than 90% of the population, that includes u.

Zassiliss

Reaction score

lol slightly wide feet isnt from my fat ass which is non existent, if naything u'd read my previous posts how often i hit the gym, 4-5 times a week and have been a gym rat for 6-7 years.

im more jacked than 90% of the population, that includes u.

Yikes, this post

Steel28

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

for example im sz  42 in achilles low...so for chelsea boots what size would i be? im hoping TTS>....i do have a bit of a wide feet.

CP Achilles lows in size 42 and MMM GATs in 43 fit me perfect.

Size 42 CP tan Chelsea is on the way to me, should get it this week and been told to go same size as my CP lows.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 95 38.0%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 91 36.4%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 27 10.8%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 42 16.8%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.2%

Forum statistics

Threads