• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • UNIFORM LA CHILLICOTHE WORK JACKET Drop, going on right now.

Uniform LA's Chillicothe Work Jacket is an elevated take on the classic Detroit Work Jacket. Made of ultra-premium 14-ounce Japanese canvas, it has been meticulously washed and hand distressed to replicate vintage workwear that’s been worn for years, and available in three colors.

This just dropped today. If you missed out on the preorder, there are some sizes left, but they won't be around for long. Check out the remaining stock here

Good luck!.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

The Official Baltimore Orioles Thread of Hope and Change (Yes We Can!)

Slopho

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Luke Scott played pretty well for us.

Meh, he was too damn streaky and didn't make enough contact when he slumped. Davis is a lot like that, but he make better contact in my opinion. We need a damn good first baseman. We haven't had a decent one since Raffy left. I don't even think we have a decent one in the minors.

Douglas

Stupid ass member
Spamminator Moderator
Reaction score
He was a great birther, though.

KObalto

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Yeah, a Tea Party guy who speaks fluent Spanish and prefers his Latino teammates. :tinfoil:

Incredible game tonight. The Os will not be denied. Had my wife come up to our joo buddy unannounced and say "Hi, Stitches".
Attendance is embarassing.

in stitches

Stylish Dinosaur
Spamminator Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score

Incredible game tonight. The Os will not be denied. Had my wife come up to our joo buddy unannounced and say "Hi, Stitches".
Attendance is embarassing.

it was quite the shock. :laugh:

nice job showing up douglas. asshoal.

really nice to see you there, KO. attendance was just shameful. and in a playoff race year no less.

8d9d077d-8b94-5f7d.jpg

8d9d077d-8bcb-f177.jpg

Last edited:

Slopho

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

He, much like Lance Berkman, is a "real American".

That's ******* sad. You guys are 3.5 back of the Yanks. I was actually a bit shocked when I saw that.

We're getting to Atlanta style playoff attendance. I'm not too worried though. A lot of people will start showing up in mid September if we're still in it and they'll say they were at every game. People don't want to give Angelos a single dollar until its clear we're making the playoffs.

Last edited:

in stitches

Stylish Dinosaur
Spamminator Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score

That's ******* sad. You guys are 3.5 back of the Yanks. I was actually a bit shocked when I saw that.

as was i.

Douglas

Stupid ass member
Spamminator Moderator
Reaction score
Well, there's an old saying. Fool me once, shame on you. Fool me for 15 ******* years in a row, shame on me.

School is back in session this week; attendance always drops for that first week as parents are getting back into the routine. I wish attendance were higher, but I think it will naturally pick up in the next few weeks anyways. Remember, this is a stadium that sold out (or close to it) for years and years in a row, even as the blO's started sucking in the late 90s.

Anyone else getting as excited as me to see Dylan Bundy? I think they're going to call him up.

But I'm confused about the playoff roster rule. (Playoffs?) I know there's an August 31 deadline to be on the 25-man roster, so it stands to reason we'd see him by Friday. But there's also a DL "loophole." At first, I understood it to mean that if a player went on the DL (I think it has to be the 60-day DL?) after August 31, you could replace him. But I read something on the internets (you know where that gets you) that suggested perhaps any DLed player could be replaced regardless of when they went on the DL; e.g. no matter who's keeping Tsuyoshi Wada's seat warm, as long as Bundy took "that spot" on the roster, he'd be eligible.

Anyone know more about this?

KObalto

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Douglas, school started everywhere else in the US as well. We still had the worst attendance in the majors Monday and probably Tuesday as well. If the Os call up Bundy, I think it will be when rosters expand in September. It makes him ineligible for the post-season unless he replaces someone who goes on the DL in September, but I think it also keeps his service clock from starting to tick.

EDIT: I just checked and our attendance was lowest in the bigs Tuesday, too, but if we could have gotten another 600 people out to the park, we would have edged out Cleveland. Sigh.

Last edited:

KObalto

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Yanks lose! If we could manage to sweep Chicago, we would go into New York 2 games out. Screw the wild card! :slayer:

Slopho

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Yanks lose! If we could manage to sweep Chicago, we would go into New York 2 games out. Screw the wild card! :slayer:

You only get one chance to make a good first impression. Sad thing is this guy may be better than Hunter, Matusz and Arrieta. That's saying something. I don't know if anyone remembers, but we actually signed a Japanese pitcher over the winter break too. Wada, who signed 2 years and immediately went on the DL and needed Tommy John.

What I'm saying is we need one more pitcher and this guy isn't it.

Edit: Also, if we come back in win tonight we'd be 2.5 games out.

Last edited:

Douglas

Stupid ass member
Spamminator Moderator
Reaction score
ahahahahaha someone has a date with in stitches

KObalto

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Looks like Reynolds is gonna get that option picked up after all! :worship2:

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 97 37.7%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 93 36.2%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 29 11.3%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 43 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 14.8%

Forum statistics

Threads