• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • UNIFORM LA CHILLICOTHE WORK JACKET Drop, going on right now.

Uniform LA's Chillicothe Work Jacket is an elevated take on the classic Detroit Work Jacket. Made of ultra-premium 14-ounce Japanese canvas, it has been meticulously washed and hand distressed to replicate vintage workwear that’s been worn for years, and available in three colors.

This just dropped today. If you missed out on the preorder, there are some sizes left, but they won't be around for long. Check out the remaining stock here

Good luck!.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

The Official Artisanal "streetwear" footwear (boots, shoes, sandals) thread (Guidi, CCP, Augusta, M.

eckblk

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

I imagine at the least... you, uzairh, eckblk and I will end up in that boat. We'll see if eton and others resist ;p

I'm sprinting down the pier to get on that boat. Hopefully1-2 pairs in 2015. Going sell some of my recently aquired AW14/15 A1923 and organs to fund. #kopordie

Last edited:

Abraxis

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Haha let me know which of your a1923 you are thinking about letting go when its decision day.... I'm sure there are interested parties here and on SZ as well, but I said I'd let the guy who I bought my PH mac off of know as he was interested.

No offense, but knowing your holding patterns... didn't seem likely you were keeping all 4 pairs :)

Edit: For me... it's between first m_moria or getting that special order in for a CCP vestbag.

Last edited:

eckblk

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
haha- keeping both sidezips from the batch. The SP1 workboot in oiled horse and UK5 Tall workboot in Renna are going to classifieds soon. I'll text you pics and eckblk style pricing :slayer:

I'd get the vestbag 1st; mmoria is not that hard to obtain if you have the dough.

Last edited:

planetarium

Reaction score
so uh where exactly do I have a chance of encountering m_moria in person or online? I know the Dover Street Market in London has/had them.

I'm interested in a lot of the bootmakers in this thread, but I have short feet with a totally straight/wide toe spread that keeps me from fitting into most footwear. m_moria looks nice and blobby and would probably fit my feet provided they make shorter sizes.

I also fully admit to being attracted to the obfuscation, super old-world look, and possible dwarf connections.

t3hg0suazn

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
DSM in NYC also has them. They were really nice boots, and thanks to uzairh I took special note to the non-metal nails. Given a1923 pricing, m_moria pricing did not seem sooo mind-boggling considering the quality.

planetarium

Reaction score
oh good I was hoping the NYC location will have them

I'll be there in a few weeks. Anybody know if they go down to 39? I generally take a 39 in euro brands, but with a width around a 41 :(

Atom11

Reaction score
you got recent picks of these beaters? Side seams dropped out at toe flex point?

These are my daily beater buttero that I mentioned. I'm due for a new vibram heel in the next few months on these. I walk about 3 miles per day.

Awesome boots. What model is it?

Abraxis

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Yeah vestbag is first in my mind. Who knows when he'll decide he's not producing those anymore. m_moria will require some time to research and determine exactly what model/leather/color I want.

t3hg0suazn

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Didn't try on m_moria - was thinking about them more like art pieces than clothes
shog[1].gif

nicelynice

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Didn't try on m_moria - was thinking about them more like art pieces than clothes 
shog%5B1%5D.gif

I hear ya - the first time I saw them at CdG, I thought "wow, what an ugly, well-made, hideously ugly boot," flipped them over to check the price, and slowly, slowly backed away. Now I'm here.. baller boot stockholm syndrome

sinnedk

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score

The debate can go on forever on who did what first. But here's one for you a1923 fans. These were mine, and a very early example of simones work.....and a disjointed boot
i like those a1923, why did you sell them?

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 96 37.9%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 91 36.0%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 29 11.5%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 42 16.6%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.0%

Forum statistics

Threads