• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

The Official Artisanal "streetwear" footwear (boots, shoes, sandals) thread (Guidi, CCP, Augusta, M.

bdude

Reaction score

Well, to be honest, the only shoes I kind of take care of are my dress shoes and white A1923s, and even those are getting dirty fast

Stopped by Gullam to ogle the red A1923s again today.. Must resist and save for M Moria...

Finally somebody here ready to take one for the team and get a pair of m-moria! Do it buddy i highly applaud your decision. :slayer:

Last edited:

wootx

Reaction score
I don't know if I'm in the best place to post this, but can any of you help me find out who makes this pair of boots -- or at least something similar?

mandrup

Reaction score
Any recommendations on how to get a pair of white 992s back to its original white colour? Was thinking it might not be possible at all.

ipractice

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I need a new pair of beater derbies. The dbss I have get a ton of wear but are falling apart, time to upgrade.

Only looking for black. These are my options so far. I want something slim with a noticeable heel height. No rounded toe caps either.
a1923 - love the shape, bit more than i want to spend atm
guidi - not a huge fan of the shape. want a little more structure. looks cool in some pics but not what im looking for in others.
layer-0 - probably what i'm leaning towards now

Any other options? Going back to japan soon so if I could cop over there I could really take advantage of that weak yen$$.

Last edited:

ClambakeSkate

Reaction score
I think @nicelynice posted a pair of derbies he bought a while back that were cheaper than others but still looked pretty good. Were they Lien perhaps?

eckblk

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
^^
no problem

@ipractice

Coming SS15 Layer 0 is releasing a derby with thinner sole and heel (like Cdiem single sole), the toebox looks to be updated too. Looks ace. Not sure about the colors shown in the look book though. :fu:

WJK/Jun Hashy S45M would be worthing looking into aswell.

and of course M.A+ :embar:

Last edited:

ipractice

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
The thin and short laced aesthetic of ma+/lien has always looked too... clean to me? Almost formal even. Although that's a hell of a deal you got going eck :nodding:

I'll check out wjk/jhashimoto while in tokyo. I remember passing by their stores a few weeks ago but not having the time to go in. Would like something sooner rather then later, so I'll see what's available.

Also thinking of getting some of those devoa socks too becuase they're damn cool... Might order and ship them to my friend in japan and pick them up while im there.

Last edited:

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 105 36.8%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 104 36.5%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 37 13.0%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 46 16.1%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 42 14.7%

Forum statistics

Threads