• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

The Official Artisanal "streetwear" footwear (boots, shoes, sandals) thread (Guidi, CCP, Augusta, M.

BillKillgore

Reaction score
^^ pretty reasonable price for that leather shirt as well. Would've immediately copped if it wasn't for ebay's 'global shipping program' forcing me to pay 250$ import tax on top. I really wonder what they were thinking when they implemented that.

Last edited:

eckblk

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
size 3/48 Brand New Japanese selvedge/ black lining. Includes garment bags & tags

Last edited:

uzairh

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
/\ IE pants are talked about in general. The most common style (the one above) comes in many different fabrics.

MickeyPunch

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Thank you. I had heard about "continuous" pants and that's about it. I also didn't know they were available in denim either.

Mmmm 18.5 cms hem, they don't seem particularly slim...

Abraxis

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
He does a jean and continuous pants which are lined and probably a few more cuts. Both I'm sure are great but I like the continuous pants. He then has many fabrics to choose from. I have these same pants and they are great.

uzairh

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
The cut is different depending on the material.
Also, they are fully lined, so the fit is slightly 'slimmer' than the measurements indicate.

MickeyPunch

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Thanks guys. If I manage to sell my dior jakes I might get a pair, size 3 is probably good for me. But it seems everyone's moved on to SLP and no one wants dior anymore.

Last edited:

eckblk

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I feel your pain- I couldn't (still can't) give away a my bnwt dior jakes (19cm); zero offers or interest in many, many mos.

Last edited:

chomeo

Reaction score
^^ the Dior Jake is one of my favorite jeans. SLP is over rated.

great price on that IE pants. i really like that fabric.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.2%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.4%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 27 10.9%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 42 17.0%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.4%

Forum statistics

Threads