• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

The Official Artisanal "streetwear" footwear (boots, shoes, sandals) thread (Guidi, CCP, Augusta, M.

sinnedk

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score

eckblk

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
New IS by IS- already sold out at Fascinate : (

ismid1.jpg

ismid6.jpg

ismid10.jpg

New Layer-0 @ PnP. Cordovan in Petrol

IMG_1330.jpg

IMG_1331.jpg

IMG_1335.jpg

Last edited:

uzairh

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
/\ That IS is such a beautiful boot; no surprise it sold out in a couple of weeks.

winston86dit

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Has anyone ever had any luck dyeing guidi boots? There's a pair of 995's on SZ that would fit me, but they're brown. Otherwise, Lmao, you should sell me yours for like 250$

Did it just a few weeks ago on a brown pair. Had them dyed black and it took just fine. The only thing I have noticed is some residual dye that comes off when rubbing them but nothing major and should go away after time.

fistinyoface

Reaction score
I've got a pair of those IS work boots in cavallo leather from the first season they dropped. So damn good. I'm considering ordering another pair in a different leather. I'd rate them higher than the CDiem workboots I've had.

If i'm 44, what size in Julius should i take 3 or 4?

I'm my experience you'll be a 3.

sinnedk

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
MA+/IS boots are nice but i feel for the price they are too plain, i prefer to put that kind of cash into a1923/CCP where there are cooler treatments and some distressing. However, if you want straight forward no messing around tough boots MA+/IS are awesome choices.

BreezyBirch

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
the IS ones at hlorenzo are kinda meh but I'm sure glad eck messed up sizing on his :)
I love these boots!

Last edited:

fistinyoface

Reaction score
I prefer the sleek design and round toe that comes from IS and m.a+. Successors to CDiem's footwear. The leather choices tend to be better too imo. The one thing that shines through is Augusta sneakers. Can't get enough of those.

Speaking of which, if anyone has the sick connections and knows where might be stocking these besides HLorenzo, then holler at me. Gotta start saving for another pair.

uzairh

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

I've got a pair of those IS work boots in cavallo leather from the first season they dropped. So damn good. I'm considering ordering another pair in a different leather. I'd rate them higher than the CDiem workboots I've had.

What about them makes you rate them higher?

gettoasty

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Just to confirm but the Guidi 988 model when zipped up fits pretty close to the ankle, correct? Or does the shaft open up a lot like a pull on boot.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 94 37.8%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 91 36.5%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 27 10.8%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 42 16.9%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.3%

Forum statistics

Threads